Sign in to follow this  
@NYCANARIES

FAO Cody McDonald

[quote user="Bigus"]

I''ve just got your away shirt with 27 on the back so no switching numbers next season!!

[/quote]Should have waited mate! With all the loans going back numbers are sure to be swapped around and our no 1 striker will be probably 9.Silly move.

He''s going to be a key player for us, IMO he''ll turn out to be a very astute signing by Gunn.

I have only ever had two names on the back of my shirt, Ashton and Croft. It''s the curse of the name on the back of my shirt

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]I have only ever had two names on the back of my shirt, Ashton and Croft. It''s the curse of the name on the back of my shirt[/quote]Put Keane on the back of your next one then Bump! [;)]

Picking a player and number is liking buying a new computer, gotta dive in sometime. The reason I didnt wait is that by the time we know the squad numbers, summer is done. I will be wearing my shirt with pride next week. Get In!

-Bigus

Now, now. No Debbie Downers on this thread please. I have faith in Wolves and QPR. We will just have to do the business on Monday!

Thank you very much for your support Bigus.To show how grateful I am I''ve just had your name tattooed on my penis [:D]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]I have only ever had two names on the back of my shirt, Ashton and Croft. It''s the curse of the name on the back of my shirt
[/quote]

Iv only ever had one Huckerby!

[quote user="Cody McDonald"]Thank you very much for your support Bigus.

To show how grateful I am I''ve just had your name tattooed on my penis [:D]
[/quote]

I''ve got Troy Archibald-Henville on mine. Twice.

[quote user="Bigus"]

Picking a player and number is liking buying a new computer, gotta dive in sometime. The reason I didnt wait is that by the time we know the squad numbers, summer is done. I will be wearing my shirt with pride next week. Get In!

-Bigus

[/quote]

you could have just bought it, then got the name in the summer, i dont think they will say no, as long ass its still in fairly good condition

Had this been me no doubt I''d have been accused of attention seeking..Nothing against the OP but I''m just sick of the double standards of certain posters on this M/BIf you''re gonna criticise me then criticise other people for the same thing or dont do it at all[N]