Sign in to follow this  
Lennon7

Player of the season

All to be revealed this Monday.

And if i''m completely honest I believe whoever does win it, is probably the least worthy winner in years in terms of actual quality.

Clingan is obviously the favourite and to be fair he has had a decent season, but I just don''t feel anyone has really excelled to the point where they well and truly deserve to be named player of the season. Same applies for Doherty and Croft. 

I would give it to Jamie Cureton. Only piece of silverwear he will ever win in his life.. and maybe he will f*** off after he has won it.. im willing to drive him and Mark fotheringham into the river wensum

[quote user="ncfc90"]Can a midfielder playing in a bottom 3 team, deserve to win ;)[/quote]I agree, whilst Clingan is far from our worst player. Player of the season! Nah not for me. And premiership now thats a laugh. Him and Crofty both.

I fear ginger pele will get it even though im on the anti bandwagon.I dont honestly know who should take the award, i really am totally out of names, the whole squad has been pants.Marshall maybe for having to get the ball out of his own net ?Semy ? Ok hes not the greatest but his determination and devotion is faultlessRusty comes under the same catagoryI reckon Doc will get it though, although i curse his name 1 out of 5 games

I fear ginger pele will get it even though im on the anti bandwagon.I dont honestly know who should take the award, i really am totally out of names, the whole squad has been pants.Marshall maybe for having to get the ball out of his own net ?Semy ? Ok hes not the greatest but his determination and devotion is faultlessRusty comes under the same catagoryKlingon maybe, ok hes been plop recently but hes been pretty consistant the rest of the seasonI reckon Doc will get it though, although i curse his name 1 out of 5 games

Didn''t Huckerby play in that XI team against Great Yarmouth mid-season?If he did, then my vote goes to Hucks