Sign in to follow this  
the pigman

what do fans really want

What do you lot want to see happen to this club ie gunn in gunn out,board stay or go,go down and rebuild with younger players,stay up and another season of loans and struggle or anything else your wise heads come up with.one main aim should be to bring back some passion (no dogging) on the pitch.

I want to see a clear, concise plan of action in place to take us forward, under the leadership of a manager who knows this division and the players he needs well, backed by a board not necessarily loaded with money, but with the expertise and know how to ensure the money they do have is used to the best effect.I think we fail at every point I''ve listed there.

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]I want to see a clear, concise plan of action in place to take us forward, under the leadership of a manager who knows this division and the players he needs well, backed by a board not necessarily loaded with money, but with the expertise and know how to ensure the money they do have is used to the best effect.

I think we fail at every point I''ve listed there.
[/quote]

Exactly. So much of our precious money has been wasted in the past by ineffectual leadership and poor decision making.

capital punishment to be reinstated for the NCFC Board. Guilty of treason against Norwich City Football Club and its supporters.

To stay up, Keep the current managerial team (Gunn, Crook and Butterworth) and just start afresh, clear out those who clearly arn''t up to scratch, bring in a few new faces and aim for a solid mid-table finish next season.

Keeping Alan Lee is vital, him and Cody Mac next season have the potential to be a quality strike pairing, aswell as him being the on the pitch leader we''ve sorely lacked all season.

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]I want to see a clear, concise plan of action in place to take us forward, under the leadership of a manager who knows this division and the players he needs well, backed by a board not necessarily loaded with money, but with the expertise and know how to ensure the money they do have is used to the best effect.

[/quote]

That would do for me.

Some ambition and drive to allow Norwich to become a major player in Europe.Sorry am I asking to much ?Ok... some ambition and drive to become a team that is not a joke.

[/quote]

Thats what I want too.

[quote user="Lambo"]

To stay up, Keep the current managerial team (Gunn, Crook and Butterworth) and just start afresh, clear out those who clearly arn''t up to scratch, bring in a few new faces and aim for a solid mid-table finish next season.

Keeping Alan Lee is vital, him and Cody Mac next season have the potential to be a quality strike pairing, aswell as him being the on the pitch leader we''ve sorely lacked all season.

[/quote]

Aren''t you contradicting yourself there? [;)]

New board with a bit of cash to invest and a vision of where they want the club to be with a plan of action to make it happen before I die. Plus a new manager and some half decent players we can call our own which will never happen with the current board in charge.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Some ambition and drive to allow Norwich to become a major player in Europe.

Sorry am I asking to much ?

Ok... some ambition and drive to become a team that is not a joke.

[/quote]

Sums of perfectly the extent of our decline from what we were on the verge of 17 years ago to the utter shambles we are now.

[/quote]

Bugger! I agree![:O]

I could take most things, relegation included, if we were a Smith free zone.

stay up , send the loan players back apary from a few.

keep mooney , lee , gow , shacks , delia has a big personel wealth so if she stays put her money where he mouth is and make a budget of at least 3-4 million available .(i know it wont happen )!!

let croft go , as he cant cross a ball . sell russell , marshall .

bring in a couple of decent proven scouts ,to search lower leauges and european smaller teams for promising young quality .

follow burnleys exmple , they havent spent a fortune beaten premiership teams  and been steady all season .

if the current board stay . they need to have a serious think about previous mistakes and the financial blunders they have made .

otherwise this club will ontinue on a downwards spiral ,