Sign in to follow this  
the pigman

reading result

Nope.We''ll be relegated live in my living room. I just have to hope my 6pm meeting doesn''t run on on Monday or I''m going to have to be very rude to a potential client. :)

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]Might not have to!. If Plymouth lose and Barnsley don''t win tomorrow, thenwe would ''only'' need 4 points from our last 2 games, I''d take a draw against Reading then![/quote]

I think we have a better chance against Reading than Charlton with the way our team shows up to games!! I just hope were still in with a shout and Barnsley and Forest dont do well tomorrow! the more teams that are stuck down there the better, rather than relying on just one to slip up!

[quote user="Irish canary"]

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]Might not have to!. If Plymouth lose and Barnsley don''t win tomorrow, thenwe would ''only'' need 4 points from our last 2 games, I''d take a draw against Reading then![/quote]

I think we have a better chance against Reading than Charlton with the way our team shows up to games!! I just hope were still in with a shout and Barnsley and Forest dont do well tomorrow! the more teams that are stuck down there the better, rather than relying on just one to slip up!

[/quote]

Maybe, but it would be very interesting to see how we would approach Monday night,should that situation arise - we wouldn''t need to be going out for an all out win - knowing that we could very easily be caught on the ''counter'' by a very dangerous Reading attack.

I personally would disagree , I beleive that we would be more likely to beat Charlton than Reading.

Oooh... It''s just hit me that if results go our way and we win on monday we''d go into the final day... away in London needing a draw.

Sound familiar?

i think we will beat reading , and lose to charlton .

and barnsley will lose thier last two games .

forest to lose to blackpool , and beat southampton .

[quote user="Yellow Shirt"]Oooh... It''s just hit me that if results go our way and we win on monday we''d go into the final day... away in London needing a draw. Sound familiar?[/quote]

I don''t mean to be picky but a draw wouldn''t have saved us at Fulham because WBA had a better goal difference.

[quote user="ohh uhh lee power"]

Depends which teams turn up.  Both are too inconsistent to put you life savings on the outcome!

[/quote]

Have to agree, good call.

i would take a draw IF results went our way today...but we could go into the game needing a win or be relegated...and i think we can beat them take a point at charlton and we are safe>>>>>gets down on knee''s and prays