Sign in to follow this  
Robert Ketts Yellow Army

What is the EDP's line on the possibility of relegation...

Actually a very good point. It will be interesting to read next week should the worst happen!

The one problem we do have is that there is no credible figurehead to run a ''Sack the board'' campaign and it would appear that anybody who does show an interest is told such riduculous figures to take over that they give up quickly!

Well, after Archant''s video of the thoughts of the ''supporters'' around Norwich Market....Included the extended piece of that slightly eccentric, but quite adorable senior citizen  lady.......I personally think that the EDP were extracting the urine out of the fans....

But, it''s only a personal opinion......

why oh why do sky sports , when they decide to interview norwich fans they pick the most yocal person who dont make sense , would be good for the city for them to actually interview a fan that the whole country could understand , im sure this is done on purpose to make the rest of the country think we all are total muppets !!

most people i know talk and think and everyone understands , do they walk round and think .....ummmm lets pick him , and laugh about it .?

[quote user="singing canary"]

why oh why do sky sports , when they decide to interview norwich fans they pick the most yocal person who dont make sense , would be good for the city for them to actually interview a fan that the whole country could understand , im sure this is done on purpose to make the rest of the country think we all are total muppets !!

most people i know talk and think and everyone understands , do they walk round and think .....ummmm lets pick him , and laugh about it .?

[/quote]

Spot on, classic example was on Sky Sports News before the Ipswich game, stereotype yokel inbreds interviewed.

To be fair, I think the EDP does a reasonable job overall in its coverage of NCFC. Chris Lakey usually "toes the party line" and is fairly uncritical of the team, its management, the board and the club in general, whereas writers such as Adam Aiken speak their minds and are not at all afraid to be quite scathing at times about things they think could be handled better at Carrow Road.