Sign in to follow this  
Canarydan82

Can everyone stop saying Jamie Cureton to play on Monday - Please!!!

No disrespect to his passion and commitment to the club, but he has not played for nearly 8 games and can not be match fit. I mean If we stay up are we really going to see him in a Norwich shirt again.

This is the biggest game of our season and I don think that Gunn would take a chance on him in the starting 11

If he played then would Matty Pattison and Fozzy get a recall, be honest its not going to happen really is it???

Because of Mooney''s ineligibility then it has to be Mcdonald (my personal choice as he looked hungry in the derby and looked a threat for the last 15 mins) or Gow (my 2nd choice probably the worst performance at the scum but is better than Cureton due to the fact that he is match fit) with Lappin/Carney slipping in to the midfield

Does anybody disagree with me on this, if so give me a good reason why!

When are people going to f*ck off with the awful ''match-fit'' term? Match-fit to me represents a sportsman who is in good physical condition for competing in a match - and if a football player isn''t in good physical condition then there''s something seriously lacking on the training front.It''s 90 minutes of football for f*cks sake, not a f*cking marathon!

Some kind of collective hysteria going on when a striker with 2 goals this season, who looks woefully off the pace, is our best hope to score the goal we need to keep us in this league - we need at least one goal or we''re really in trouble.  Scoring nil won''t help us, and that''s what Jamie Baggins will get you.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Some kind of collective hysteria going on when a striker with 2 goals this season, who looks woefully off the pace, is our best hope to score the goal we need to keep us in this league - we need at least one goal or we''re really in trouble.  Scoring nil won''t help us, and that''s what Jamie Baggins will get you.
[/quote]

Well I''d play him Mr C, after all, the Baggins came good in the end![:|]

Agree Dan, Cureton shouldn''t start.

He is out of form and can not be sharp as he just hasn''t played. Whether that sharpness comes from fitness or confidence Shyster I''ll let you argue that one out.

Lee and Cody for me up front with Gow on the left ahead of the terrible Carney

[quote user="Rusty Steele"]

Agree Dan, Cureton shouldn''t start.

He is out of form and can not be sharp as he just hasn''t played. Whether that sharpness comes from fitness or confidence Shyster I''ll let you argue that one out.

Lee and Cody for me up front with Gow on the left ahead of the terrible Carney

[/quote]

Ditto on that team!

Mcdonald should be played up front with Lee cause he has looked hungry and deserves a start cause Gow doesn''t after his lame performance last week!

As for Cureton yes hes Norwich through and through (but so am I but you wouldn''t want to see me in the team on Monday!) but he been given chances by 2 mangers this season and not taken them and has been generally very poor this term. His best hope is for a place on the bench beings Mooneys not included on Monday!