Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Mondays game

Lots of you know my stance on the board/the club/the fans.

This may seem as though I''m not a real supporter and that I''m ditching the club in a crucial game.

When I''ve been to night games before this season I''ve always arrived home at around midnight/half 12 and this doesnt really help me as I''ve got a 6am start every morning.

I really cant decide whether I should go or not and after discussing it with my family its clear that they are against me going (mainly cos they''d have to pick me up [:D]).

Theres a part of me that thinks that if they dont go we could do something special (like the wolves match for example) and I would be so gutted if i missed.

This is where you come in. What should i do?

Should I stay or should I go?

Muchos gracias[Y]

Just go, it is a very important game (i spose if you have sky you could watch it at home)It must be much easier for the players to preform if they have the full 25,000/26,000(it is 26,000 isnt it?)and you can be one of them :D

Stay clear of Carrow Road for good if you have intentions of protesting, invading the pitch or any of the other retarded ideas you and others have been banding around.

Could be a night of legends......can you really afford to miss it????

Will you ever forgive yourself.......like Agincourt

Men abed will consider themselves cursesd that they were not here.

Can''t you get a friend to do your paper round?

[quote user="CT "]

This may seem as though I''m not a real supporter and that I''m ditching the club in a crucial game.

When I''ve been to night games before this season I''ve always arrived home at around midnight/half 12 and this doesnt really help me as I''ve got a 6am start every morning.

I really cant decide whether I should go or not and after discussing it with my family its clear that they are against me going (mainly cos they''d have to pick me up [:D]).

Theres a part of me that thinks that if they dont go we could do something special (like the wolves match for example) and I would be so gutted if i missed.

Muchos gracias[Y]

[/quote]

You gotta stay and applaud the players who are staying.....(around about 4, tops) Then, for to cheer Delia and the rest of the board for our continuing success and be able to listen to the Chairman giving his uplifting speech, for their hopes for next season whichever league we''re in....Then we can pelt them all - with our old season tickets, rotten fruit, and veg....(as long as the old season tickets and rotten fruit & veg, are fire-proofed). Yup, gotta stay!

[quote user="STAR IN THE HOOD"]Stay clear of Carrow Road for good if you have intentions of protesting, invading the pitch or any of the other retarded ideas you and others have been banding around.[/quote]

Ah yes, lets call freedom of speech and the right to protest retarded shall we? and they call me twisted![:S]

[quote user="STAR IN THE HOOD"]Stay clear of Carrow Road for good if you have intentions of protesting, invading the pitch or any of the other retarded ideas you and others have been banding around.[/quote]

I''m not even going to argue with you - at a later date maybe. Its clear that you are a pro boarder- why am I not surprised....

FYI CC- i dont have a paper round :s im not some little kid- im 17!

Wiz - now is not the time for a protest - we MUST support the team to try and stay up.

And a pitch invasion is against the law, mindless and achieves absolutely nothing.

So, yes.

[quote user="STAR IN THE HOOD"]Wiz - now is not the time for a protest - we MUST support the team to try and stay up. And a pitch invasion is against the law, mindless and achieves absolutely nothing. So, yes.[/quote]

Agreed to a point Star, but after a defeat against Reading?

Where do you stand on an after match protest in that exact circumstance?

[quote user="STAR IN THE HOOD"]Wiz - now is not the time for a protest - we MUST support the team to try and stay up. And a pitch invasion is against the law, mindless and achieves absolutely nothing. So, yes.[/quote]

BUT WHEN THE FECK IS! This nice little family club would never entertain protests would they?

Bottom line is no other football supporters would put up with the shite we have!

GO for sure1) You will see us gloriously destroy Reading2) There will be one hell of a riot vs the board ( by riot i mean verbal or protest as opposed to aggresive rioting )Win Win IMHO

[quote user="CT "]

Muchos gracias[Y]

If you go there will be trouble
An if you stay it will be double

[/quote]

So if we get relegated on Monday you think invading the pitch, and upping the pressure on a board who have proven themselves over many years and managerial appointments to be inept, would be mindless?As for achieving absolutely nothing, I think it could actually wake up our cozy little city.[quote user="STAR IN THE HOOD"]Wiz - now is not the time for a protest - we MUST support the team to try and stay up.

And a pitch invasion is against the law, mindless and achieves absolutely nothing.

So, yes.[/quote]

[quote user="CT "]

Muchos gracias[Y]

[/quote]Do what you always threaten to do. Miss the game, and sit outside the boardroom at the end of the game and protest... would be interesting to see if you actually follow through on your word and slate the board to their (potential) faces.Either way, I will be there as I am every home game. If that makes me a sheep, then baaaaa - and perhaps we could have a beer after the Reading match to discuss the pitiful state of our club?

[quote user="CT "]

Muchos gracias[Y]

[/quote]Oh FFS.The biggest game in your club''s recent history and you need someone else to decide whether you should go or  not... and you might be a little bit tired the next day aaaaaah poor you.If you understood what "support" is, you wouldn''t need to ask this question on a message board... unless you are attention seeking.Yes, clearly 1st Wizard has taught you well.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="CT "]

Muchos gracias[Y]

[/quote]Oh FFS.The biggest game in your club''s recent history and you need someone else to decide whether you should go or  not... and you might be a little bit tired the next day aaaaaah poor you.If you understood what "support" is, you wouldn''t need to ask this question on a message board... unless you are attention seeking.Yes, clearly 1st Wizard has taught you well.[/quote]Well thanks for taking time out of what I''m sure is a busy schedule to criticise me.... I''m sure if it had been some-one else you''d have given a good response?Point scoring again.... tsk tsk

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="CT "]Oh FFS.The biggest game in your club''s recent history and you need someone else to decide whether you should go or  not... and you might be a little bit tired the next day aaaaaah poor you.If you understood what "support" is, you wouldn''t need to ask this question on a message board... unless you are attention seeking.Yes, clearly 1st Wizard has taught you well.[/quote]Well thanks for taking time out of what I''m sure is a busy schedule to criticise me.... I''m sure if it had been some-one else you''d have given a good response?Point scoring again.... tsk tsk[/quote]He has taught you well hasn''t he [:|]Go or don''t go, no one cares. The very fact that you feel the need to ask suggests that you won''t be missed.

end of the day go so youll hopefully see the last home game under the delia era [:D]if not go and just protest about how bad out board is and what they have done to out club over the years