Sign in to follow this  
AP16

As the saturday's have gone on....

.....throughout the back end of the season, I''ve become increasingly nervous before the kick off of other teams games. This is no exception. Following Forest''s point at 10 man Blackpool, I am absolutely bricking it at the prospect of Barnsley picking up all 3 against already promoted Wolves.

With fingers crossed, and prayers to each an every god that supposedly exists, I sign off nervous as hell. Come On Wolves!

Fear the worst, and if the worst happens you should be prepared for it. If there is a good, positive outcome to this weekend it will be an unexpected bonus, and all the better for that.

[quote user="Hoolahoop"].....throughout the back end of the season, I''ve become increasingly nervous before the kick off of other teams games. This is no exception. Following Forest''s point at 10 man Blackpool, I am absolutely bricking it at the prospect of Barnsley picking up all 3 against already promoted Wolves. With fingers crossed, and prayers to each an every god that supposedly exists, I sign off nervous as hell. Come On Wolves![/quote]

Even if Barnsley do win, as long as Plymouth don''t at QPR it would still be in our hands !!