Sign in to follow this  
Hamster

FAO NCISA - City Hall Meeting Time ?

Whilst I am not a member I''d like to ask if your planning a "city hall" meeting when this sorry season comes to an end regardless of its outcome

I think this would be the best way to show the board the strength & feeling among our supporters

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]The NCISA had a meeting a few weeks back, you must have missed it.[/quote]

Did they?

[quote user="CT "]

And that was spent talking about how wonderful the board is....

[/quote]

I dont think a red faced perspiring Mr Munby would agree with you there......

[quote user="canary cherub formerly mysti. . . oh never mind "]

Why do you need a meeting?  You know what to do . . .

VOTE WITH YOUR FEET!

Get down to Carrow Road NOW and cancel your season tickets.

[/quote]

No.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="canary cherub formerly mysti. . . oh never mind "]

VOTE WITH YOUR FEET!

[/quote]

No.

[/quote]

OK have your dinner first.  They''re open this afternoon. [;)]

[quote user="Hamster"]

Whilst I am not a member I''d like to ask if your planning a "city hall" meeting when this sorry season comes to an end regardless of its outcome

I think this would be the best way to show the board the strength & feeling among our supporters

[/quote]Sums up the problem at the moment.Everyone claims to be unhappy... nobody wants to do anything about it except type.

My thoughts exactly BC. 

Hamster - you lost all creditiblity in the first line of your thread.

Why not join up and then speak to the committee?  They are a very nice bunch you know!

I wish people would stop demanding others to do their work for them.

However this seems to be the way this country is going!

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="canary cherub formerly mysti. . . oh never mind "]

VOTE WITH YOUR FEET!

[/quote]

No.

[/quote]

You can always vote with your

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="canary cherub formerly mysti. . . oh never mind "]

VOTE WITH YOUR FEET!

[/quote]

No.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Have you cancelled yet Mello?  If not, wind your neck in.

[quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="canary cherub formerly mysti. . . oh never mind "]

VOTE WITH YOUR FEET!

[/quote]

No.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

"Wind my neck in?'' "I''m Mello Yello....not bleedin'' Twizzle!"

.....and the flip-flop comment was aimed at Nutless......so chill, OK.[:D]

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="canary cherub formerly mysti. . . oh never mind "]

VOTE WITH YOUR FEET!

[/quote]

No.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes I know it was. 

You posts often amuse me, but I''m not blind to the fact that you often use wit and humour to deflect attention away from yourself.

I repeat: have you cancelled yet Mello?  I''m not suggesting anything revolutionary, most self respecting fans would have done it two years ago. 

[quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="canary cherub formerly mysti. . . oh never mind "]

VOTE WITH YOUR FEET!

[/quote]

No.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yes I know it was. 

You posts often amuse me, but I''m not blind to the fact that you often use wit and humour to deflect attention away from yourself.

I repeat: have you cancelled yet Mello?  I''m not suggesting anything revolutionary, most self respecting fans would have done it two years ago. 

[/quote]

No, I haven''t cancelled.....and I have no intention to cancel. I''m just a self-respecting Norwich City fan, not a board lovin'' or Chief Exec fawning fan. I stood in silence and shock, and grimaced and squirmed when the fans applauded the big ''D'' at Piswich....I couldn''t believe it, but, I do realise that I''ve had a season ticket long before Delia and Co came along.....and I''ll still be there before I''m struck by the male menopause and when they have disappeared into the yonder - or up their own backsides. I cannot just throw in the towel because the bungling, blagging and blustering board of Directionless - are currently controlling the club. I do so want to be there, when they do go.....it will be such a heartbreaking and emotional experience.

So, there ya go.....No waffle, no lies.....What''ll bring you back?....Free Chocolate?....Seat next to me?[8-|]

What''ll bring me back?  The departure of the board.  It won''t matter what division we''re in. 

It''s a shame that you see cancelling as throwing in the towel, but interestingly that''s just how I feel.  I''d see returning to CR under the present regime as throwing in the towel.  It''s not that I don''t want to be there, I miss it more than you can imagine.

The sooner the fans empty the stadium the sooner this will be over.  Isn''t that what we all want?

[quote user="canary cherub "]

What''ll bring me back?  The departure of the board.  It won''t matter what division we''re in. 

It''s a shame that you see cancelling as throwing in the towel, but interestingly that''s just how I feel.  I''d see returning to CR under the present regime as throwing in the towel.  It''s not that I don''t want to be there, I miss it more than you can imagine.

The sooner the fans empty the stadium the sooner this will be over.  Isn''t that what we all want?

[/quote]

It''s very much what I also want....It''s trying to convince the 17,900+ others - that''s the problem......I do concur, hitting the club in the pocket is the only way to create unrest. It was the sight of a 13,000 crowd that stirred the board to bin Roeder....It''s finance first, and football?.....Well, it comes somewhere in the equation....probably, further down the scale....

I admire your resolve - and I, am in no way patronising your commitment.....I do wish I could cancel and ride out the storm....But, I just cannot, sorry.....And unfortunately, those in charge at the club are aware of this and of the likes of me.....and certainly take full advantage of it. 

[quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="canary cherub formerly mysti. . . oh never mind "]

VOTE WITH YOUR FEET!

[/quote]

No.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Of course mello hasn''t cancelled. Mello stood in silence at the Portaloo, same as me, but mello was seething inside. Mello wanted to shout and scweeeam at the wicked cook but mello was spinele........ shy, as quiet as a Cathedral Stand Mouse, and kept his own council. But later, when the sun went down, mello retired to the to his computer room, spun round in his chair like the Wonder (full old) Woman he is, and voted with his keyboard.

... BBWW: The Fat Wonder Woman Blog. Keyboard Warrior The three stages of mellissa clarissa

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="canary cherub formerly mysti. . . oh never mind "]

VOTE WITH YOUR FEET!

[/quote]

No.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Of course mello hasn''t cancelled. Mello stood in silence at the Portaloo, same as me, but mello was seething inside. Mello wanted to shout and scweeeam at the wicked cook but mello was spinele........ shy, as quiet as a Cathedral Stand Mouse, and kept his own council. But later, when the sun went down, mello retired to the to his computer room, spun round in his chair like the Wonder (full old) Woman he is, and voted with his keyboard.

... BBWW: The Fat Wonder Woman Blog. Keyboard Warrior The three stages of mellissa clarissa

[/quote]

Oi! Wind yours in too nutster

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="canary cherub "]

[/quote]

It''s very much what I also want....It''s trying to convince the 17,900+ others - that''s the problem......I do concur, hitting the club in the pocket is the only way to create unrest. It was the sight of a 13,000 crowd that stirred the board to bin Roeder....It''s finance first, and football?.....Well, it comes somewhere in the equation....probably, further down the scale....

I admire your resolve - and I, am in no way patronising your commitment.....I do wish I could cancel and ride out the storm....But, I just cannot, sorry.....And unfortunately, those in charge at the club are aware of this and of the likes of me.....and certainly take full advantage of it. 

[/quote]

I respect your point of view.  Must admit that if I''d known how long this would drag on I might never have done it.  As for resolve, when I begin to think it will never end I think back to my last visit to CR in January 07.  Plymouth it was, I was in the UB.  We went 3-1 down then a little group near me started singing "Delia''s Barmy Army".  It was all I could do not to lay violent hands on them.  Suddenly it all becomes worthwhile again . . .  [Y]

Nutty - dont want to be accused of stalking you again, but what did you do at Ipswich when Delia walked round the pitch?

[quote user="Ren"]Nutty - dont want to be accused of stalking you again, but what did you do at Ipswich when Delia walked round the pitch?[/quote]

The same as mellissa.. it''s all in the post above.

But I have absolutely no problem with those that cheered and clapped and waved their knickers at her. The fact that many on here find City fans cheering another City fan more offensive than being spat at by scummers speaks volumes really.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Ren"]Nutty - dont want to be accused of stalking you again, but what did you do at Ipswich when Delia walked round the pitch?[/quote]

But I have absolutely no problem with those that cheered and clapped and waved their knickers at her. The fact that many on here find City fans cheering another City fan more offensive than being spat at by scummers speaks volumes really.

[/quote]

So you voice your concerns on here then.

Good, glad thats cleared that up.

[quote user="Ren"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

So you voice your concerns on here then.

Good, glad thats cleared that up.

[/quote]

What concerns Ren?

He pi$$ed himself uncontrollably with excitement, flicked bogeys at those blue scum that were within range of his sprout-sized freshly picked and quickly rolled nasal gunge - then spun around four times, did 10 star jumps, touched his toes and kissed his lucky flip-flops - then squeezed a walnut whip out onto his seat...."Gnnfaaargghgrrrrrraaaaaghhh....Yeeeeeessssss!"

Just what any NCFC ''true fan'' would do of course. "That''ll learn ''em!".....

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

He pi$$ed himself uncontrollably with excitement, flicked bogeys at those blue scum that were within range of his sprout-sized freshly picked and quickly rolled nasal gunge - then spun around four times, did 10 star jumps, touched his toes and kissed his lucky flip-flops - then squeezed a walnut whip out onto his seat...."Gnnfaaargghgrrrrrraaaaaghhh....Yeeeeeessssss!"

[/quote]

You''re very free with the true fan jibes these days mellissa.. used to be a real no go area on here! Looks like you''ve got another fan in young jenny wren.. now there''s a thing... birds of a feather flock together. But even if I did do all those things you say that''s still more than you and jenny isn''t it? So whatever point you are trying to make is wasted.

For the umpteenth time I did not  cheer and clap Delia on Sunday. However I have absolutely no problem with those that did. I think it ridiculous that so many of you came back and started a witch hunt against other city fans. If you felt that strongly you could have made that point by making noise yourselves at the time. That is the point I am making would you or Ren care to comment on that?

[quote user="Belinda Carlisle"][quote user="Hamster"]

[/quote]Sums up the problem at the moment.Everyone claims to be unhappy... nobody wants to do anything about it except type.[/quote]Well, exactly.  "NCISA should do this", "fans should do this," "true fans would be doing this"...A keyboard army marching on to internet war, all in search of a Commander in Chief.Wasn''t Dr. Strangelove in a wheelchair?  [I]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Belinda Carlisle"][quote user="Hamster"]

[/quote]

Sums up the problem at the moment.
Everyone claims to be unhappy... nobody wants to do anything about it except type.
[/quote]

Well, exactly.  "NCISA should do this", "fans should do this," "true fans would be doing this"...

A keyboard army marching on to internet war, all in search of a Commander in Chief.

Wasn''t Dr. Strangelove in a wheelchair?  [I]
[/quote]

How about the Coach and Horses again Mister C? Whatever did happen to Gareth Lights?

Another top album BTW!

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

You''re very free with the true fan jibes these days mellissa.. used to be a real no go area on here! Looks like you''ve got another fan in young jenny wren.. now there''s a thing... birds of a feather flock together. But even if I did do all those things you say that''s still more than you and jenny isn''t it? So whatever point you are trying to make is wasted.

For the umpteenth time I did not  cheer and clap Delia on Sunday. However I have absolutely no problem with those that did. I think it ridiculous that so many of you came back and started a witch hunt against other city fans. If you felt that strongly you could have made that point by making noise yourselves at the time. That is the point I am making would you or Ren care to comment on that?

[/quote]

WTF?.....I''m really convinced you''re one sock short of a full strip....

Ok? So, I start giving ''Deals, no Deals'' my volatile, vitriolic, raucous and undivided verbal dissatisfaction (whilst I''m stood amongst her ''celebridee lovin'' partisan following'').....Some chappie (who''s had a bit too much of the plastic bottled Carling sauce) - takes great umbrage with my ''uncalled for, damned disloyal chanting and non-adulation to Delia attitude'', as I''m gesturing and vocally directing towards to his perceived true saviour of Carra....

So then, this said ''chappie'' attempts to put me in my place with a spot of pathetic pugilistic prowess.....In my previous ''employment'' I was trained and more than capable of ''protecting and defending myself in such situations''..... it all then kicks off.....Norwich fan against Norwich fan, onlooking innocents'' are also unfortunately drawn into the conflict - the Police and Piswich Stewards get involved.....Oh Dear!

I''m probably banned from attending  football games, get myself a criminal record or a custodial sentence, it could affect my employment in my current profession, bring shame to my family - and so much other baggage that I could possibly have lumped on me. But, it would have all been well worth it - just to get a boo and a rant at the Celebrideeee Cook.  

Word quickly gets outside to the waiting and boorish ''saliva storing Piswich support''! Who, when told, are absolutely ecstatic that the NCFC support are fighting amongst themselves - and that arrests are being made....I''m sure the Piswich Stewards can''t wait to spread the wondrful word to their fellow ''Suffark Supporting Scrotes''...Next, into the EADT it goes.....Which does more damage to the reputation of the club and tarnishes the behaviour of the NCFC support.....

But, as I say, I felt it was inappropriate for ''this Melissa mouse to roar'' at that moment in time....Maybe, it was also due the fact that I fortunately had more sense and awareness in preferring to keep my ire and disbelief with the applause given to Delia to my ''ickle mouse self'' - than to create an unwanted and possible escalating ''situation''.....

Which personally, (and is what I consider the right decision to remain silent) - says a lot about me as a mature individual in the real world....

But, the fact is, that I also actually prefer to remain anonymous - and some will say, an absolute and utter arse in cyberspace (and particularly on this forum)....It''s where I can be who I want to be...and ''be anonymously able to say what I want say'' (within reason - with humour - and not resorting to fisticuffs). And generally, just have a bit of t''internet ''fun''....

Although.....

Some....do tend take it a bit further than that.....

I may be a Church Mouse of a coward on here, but in reality - I can assure you, I''m far from it.....

You being a 50+ year old bloke - should understand where I''m coming from...Then again, maybe not.