Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

Ched Evans

Shall we go to Manchester, and kidnap him? i want him back at Norwich!!Seriously, Man. City dont want him i think (think it was in a paper once :P) or they dont really need him anyway, wont be good enough for there ''ambition'' (Europe ect) so will they release him, and if they do, presuming were still Championship and no prem temas want him, he should re-join Norwich shuldnt he?

[quote user="Mello Yello"]No way....He''s the son of Marcus Evans....FACT![/quote]Is Marcus Evans Welsh?And i dont think Man City are botherd about money, and since he hasnt exactually set the prem alight, why would a prem team want to buy him, hes done very little since hes been at Norwich

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]actuallyy when he''s played, he''s done well, i think he''d be a great signing for any lowere prem team[/quote]yeah but unless they send scouts, there going to look at the stats, and he hasnt scored many, hes coming back to Norwich, i have decided

Ginge- He recently played 90 mins in Europe for Man City.  He didnt have the greatest of games, what with giving away a penalty, but is certainly beyond our reach and they are obviously keen to showcase him even if he isnt to feature in their squad.  I felt he was out of our league, money and ambition wise, when he was on loan here.

you forget that the Man City boss is Welsh and has previously stated he sees Evans as a huge future prospect

would imagine he''ll go out on loan next yr - and prob to scum to rub it in!