Sign in to follow this  
McNamees attitude

Bloody Scummers!

Because they have ambition ?I hate them and even had a big angry almost fisty cuffs episode with my binner boss last week ( lucky hes a mate ) but the biggest problem is...frankly we are all pretty f*cking jealous of them now. They are THE buzz club in English football right about now. You can not deny it.If you cant admit that then you might as well buy yourself a Delia Smith cook book and window sticker.

WHO FUDGING WELL CARES ABOUT IPSWICH?????!!!!... arn''t you all supposed to be NORWICH CITY fans, we''ve got the biggest game in the history of this club monday night and all most of you can do is glance over portaloo road in envy and chat about how well they''re going to do next season.

F**k Ipswich, it doesn''t matter who they''re manager is or how much media attention they''re getting at the moment, all that matters is Norwich City Football Club winning on Monday night, why can''t most of you see that??

Good luck to them because as the gap widens it will show Delia''s regime just how much out of their depth they are and what a shambles of a job they are doing! Well done to Ipswich for their decisiveness and speed of their action aswell as the choice of their candiddates not only managerially but also executively. I hope Smith/Doncaster you can even get 1/10 of their ambition.

Dont worry Lambo, we all think the same but there is nothing wrong in admiring positive decisions in football or any sport. It just hurts because it''s them.

3 points Monday night and we are on our way.