Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Blackpool - Forest, Barnsley - Wolves & QPR - Plymouth, Match Thread:

[quote user="ITFC or NCFC......NCFC"]I will P.M it to anyone because it will get taken off the message boards.[/quote]PM me if you can.   Cheers mate

We want Southampton to win - they''re down whatever, but want to take the 10 point penalty this season, so need to finish outside the relegation zone. If they win today they have something to play for in their last game against Forest.I think!

[quote user="Nuff Said"]We want Southampton to win - they''re down whatever, but want to take the 10 point penalty this season, so need to finish outside the relegation zone. If they win today they have something to play for in their last game against Forest.

I think!
[/quote]

Unless of course their appeal is successful, they don''t lose their 10 points, and they finish above us.

[quote user="Jim Kent"]Half Time. Few chances so far. A draw looks likely at the minute.[/quote]

Wolves need a point for the title.. Mick Mac is a barnsley boy....

you can guess what the result is going to be....

jas :)

If things stay the same, Soton will be 2 points behind Barnsley, meaning all to play for them against Forest.

[quote user="ncfc90"]I''d be relatively satisfied if things stayed the same the way they are.[/quote]

Agreed, none of the three above having won would be a positive.