Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Blackpool - Forest, Barnsley - Wolves & QPR - Plymouth, Match Thread:

Look it''s simple. We can forget now what every other team''s doing: if we win both of our games we stay up regardless.

We need to show some bottle for once!

[quote user="Adolf Whittler"]

[quote user="Smeg"]its kicking off at oakwell, police horses are on the pitch!!, lets hope for a points deduction for barnsley for failing to control fans ;)[/quote]

Although I dont condone this behaviour at least they are showing how much its hurt them...if the same thing happened to us, Carrow Road would just clap and sing "Delias Barmy Army".

[/quote]

Think how gutting and galling it would be for Barnsley starting next weekend below us on 49 pts (if we beat Reading that is) after being 2 pts ahead of us with a game in hand a week and a half earlier. Their fans and team should be very demoralised!

[quote user="Grando"]Look it''s simple. We can forget now what every other team''s doing: if we win both of our games we stay up regardless.

We need to show some bottle for once![/quote]Too right [Y]

[quote user="Gentleman Jim"]

[quote user="Nuff Said"]Keep up Jim.

And see you after the Charlton game CT! Although in the circumstances I won''t hold you to it.[/quote]

Ha ha, you wait til you get to my age mate ! [:$]

[/quote]No offence mate I hope. One of the frustrating things about listening on the net is that you''re a minute or so behind real time. I put Sky Sports News on while listening on TV and it was way behind.

its now very simple.. lose to Reading and regardless what we do on the last day Barnsley need just 1 point.

Defeat will see us relegated.. its now resting on 1 game.. Charlton could all count for nothing.

jas :)