Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

Blackpool - Forest, Barnsley - Wolves & QPR - Plymouth, Match Thread:

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="ncfc90"]6 points will guarentee safety still.[/quote]

Oh dear. [:''(]
[/quote]

Not you Lord! You''re were one of the most optimistic posters ever on this forum. If you''ve lost heart I fear the worst! Wolves fans are willing them on to the title. It isn''t over yet.

[quote user="West_London_Canary"]

[quote user="ncfc90"]6 points will guarentee safety still.[/quote]

not true

[/quote]

It is true as things stand at the moment. Plymouth and Barnsley will be on 51 pts each and they play each other on the last day of the season. If one loses, they drop. If they draw, and we win both of our games, Barnsley drop with the inferior goal difference. Prey that QPR hang on to the 0-0 with Plymouth today.

[quote user="Canary Poirot"]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="ncfc90"]6 points will guarentee safety still.[/quote]Oh dear. [:''(][/quote]

Not you Lord! You''re were one of the most optimistic posters ever on this forum. If you''ve lost heart I fear the worst! Wolves fans are willing them on to the title. It isn''t over yet.

[/quote]Nah I''m no optimist. I just don''t make ridiculous claims like "we are down" before it''s mathematically guaranteed which probably makes me appear optimistic compared to the doomsayers around here. [Y] Up The City!

Thanks  We r yellows, still b going nxt season regardless but just feel numb at the moment, i really just cant believe it.  OTBC

i can''t believe that as it stands all of our relegation rivals are all getting at least a point again - ffs someone give us a break!!

[quote user="Canary Poirot"][quote user="West_London_Canary"]

[quote user="ncfc90"]6 points will guarentee safety still.[/quote]

not true

[/quote]

It is true as things stand at the moment. Plymouth and Barnsley will be on 51 pts each and they play each other on the last day of the season. If one loses, they drop. If they draw, and we win both of our games, Barnsley drop with the inferior goal difference. Prey that QPR hang on to the 0-0 with Plymouth today.

[/quote]

Fair enough, didn''t realise they played each other on the last day.

Slightly OT:

Is the Gillette advert they use to go into the break filmed at CR?  I''m sure i saw the Barclay end before, and the Jarrold on the most recent one? I''ll ponder anything to keep my mind of our impending doom...

[quote user="San Miguel"]i can''t believe that as it stands all of our relegation rivals are all getting at least a point again - ffs someone give us a break!![/quote]

I know, it feels like it''s us against the world right now, Barnsley winning against Wolves... WTF!

Plymouth have upped their game. Gone from 47 to 51% of possession and 7 shots v QPR''s 4 - although none on target.

[quote user="Tim Dawson"]Thanks  We r yellows, still b going nxt season regardless but just feel numb at the moment, i really just cant believe it.  OTBC[/quote]

I think most of us feel the same, if it gives you any comfort, we are all suffering in one way or another. 

[quote user="suffolk canary"]

Slightly OT:

Is the Gillette advert they use to go into the break filmed at CR?  I''m sure i saw the Barclay end before, and the Jarrold on the most recent one? I''ll ponder anything to keep my mind of our impending doom...

[/quote]

Hubby said that this morning and it loks like the N&P stand

[quote user="suffolk canary"]

Slightly OT:

[/quote]

Yes it changes each time to several different championship grounds.

[quote user="Duffman"]I need more magers.  The 5 in the fridge isn''t going to cut it at this rate.[/quote]It''s affectin your speeling!

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="Duffman"]I need more magers.  The 5 in the fridge isn''t going to cut it at this rate.[/quote]It''s affectin your speeling![/quote]D''oh.

Credit to Barnsley- they are playing for their lives and getting rewarded for it.

My own heart sunk at Sheff Wed game- that was when we hammered a nail into our own coffin- that and Blackpool. Wasted opportunities- you cannot wait till two games to go and hope for the best. Dire season and in all honesty we deserve to go down. We did not learn the lessons from last year and our failure to sign a proven scorer has cost us everything.