Sign in to follow this  
Hardhouse44

I'm very worried about Wiz

I am genuinely concerned that if 1st Wizard becomes any more self obsessed self satisfied and self-congratulatory there is a really threat he may disappear up his own ar$e. For god sake Wiz try and accept that other can make there own decisions without you calling them fools and idiots. Please I implore you before it’s to late.

[quote user="Hardhouse44"]I am genuinely concerned that if 1st Wizard becomes any more self obsessed self satisfied and self-congratulatory there is a really threat he may disappear up his own ar$e. For god sake Wiz try and accept that other can make there own decisions without you calling them fools and idiots. Please I implore you before it’s to late.[/quote]If it happens, it happens. Let it be, HH [;)]

[quote user="Hardhouse44"]I am genuinely concerned that if 1st Wizard becomes any more self obsessed self satisfied and self-congratulatory there is a really threat he may disappear up his own ar$e.

For god sake Wiz try and accept that other can make there own decisions without you calling them fools and idiots. Please I implore you before it’s to late.
[/quote]

It reminds me of the episode of South Park where San Francisco was destroyed by a cloud of smugness caused by all the inhabitants driving hybrid cars. Watch out Lowestoft!

I`m also genuinly worried about Wiz, cos I`m really trying hard to  get behind my team,  against a background of total cr@p at CR, and all the stuff at Scumland, and reading his posts just make me want to stick a sharpened wand up his self opinionated warty @rse and twist it till a crusty toad drops gasping for breath from the abysse. I love my Club and all I want at the moment is  to see them beat Reading. Cut all the other cr@p you sad self opinionated idiot, if you are seen as a  leading poster on here that says as much about the club as our position in the league!        

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]I`m also genuinly worried about Wiz, cos I`m really trying hard to  get behind my team,  against a background of total cr@p at CR, and all the stuff at Scumland, and reading his posts just make me want to stick a sharpened wand up his self opinionated warty @rse and twist it till a crusty toad drops gasping for breath from the abysse. I love my Club and all I want at the moment is  to see them beat Reading. Cut all the other cr@p you sad self opinionated idiot, if you are seen as a  leading poster on here that says as much about the club as our position in the league!        [/quote]Ah don''t worry, he''s only a leading poster in the sense that he writes the most shi*e, the most often and is genuinely to be pitied. The majority are far more interested in how we get on come monday night too.

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]I`m also genuinly worried about Wiz, cos I`m really trying hard to  get behind my team,  against a background of total cr@p at CR, and all the stuff at Scumland, and reading his posts just make me want to stick a sharpened wand up his self opinionated warty @rse and twist it till a crusty toad drops gasping for breath from the abysse. I love my Club and all I want at the moment is  to see them beat Reading. Cut all the other cr@p you sad self opinionated idiot, if you are seen as a  leading poster on here that says as much about the club as our position in the league!        [/quote]

Totally agree mate, why don''t we focus on cheering on the lads to a win monday night rather than worrying about Harry Potter and Scumville

[quote user="Hardhouse44"]I am genuinely concerned that if 1st Wizard becomes any more self obsessed self satisfied and self-congratulatory there is a really threat he may disappear up his own ar$e.

For god sake Wiz try and accept that other can make there own decisions without you calling them fools and idiots. Please I implore you before it’s to late.
[/quote]

So do I ignore the kind soul who tried to email me a virus, via the Pink Un, this morning then HH? thank Gawd for Norton 2009 Security.[:|]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Hardhouse44"]I am genuinely concerned that if 1st Wizard becomes any more self obsessed self satisfied and self-congratulatory there is a really threat he may disappear up his own ar$e. For god sake Wiz try and accept that other can make there own decisions without you calling them fools and idiots. Please I implore you before it’s to late.[/quote]

So do I ignore the kind soul who tried to email me a virus, via the Pink Un, this morning then HH? thank Gawd for Norton 2009 Security.[:|]

[/quote]it''s your own fault if you go around provoking people in such an unpleasant manner then some may respond in a less than pleasant way! .

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

it''s your own fault if you go around provoking people in such an unpleasant manner then some may respond in a less than pleasant way! .
[/quote]

What? for speaking the truth as I see it? thats now unpleasent is it?

Read the swearing aimed at me, the mods allowed that!

So much for democracy and free speech!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Hardhouse44"]I am genuinely concerned that if 1st Wizard becomes any more self obsessed self satisfied and self-congratulatory there is a really threat he may disappear up his own ar$e. For god sake Wiz try and accept that other can make there own decisions without you calling them fools and idiots. Please I implore you before it’s to late.[/quote]

[/quote]it''s your own fault if you go around provoking people in such an unpleasant manner then some may respond in a less than pleasant way! . [/quote]

What? for speaking the truth as I see it? thats now unpleasent is it?

Read the swearing aimed at me, the mods allowed that!

So much for democracy and free speech!

[/quote]Can you not see the irony in that? [:D] This place wouldn''t be the same without you but 1. You swear all the time so stop complaining like a baby 2. yes, the truth as you see it is unpleasant as it''s often thinly veiled misogyny and more 3. This isn''t a democracy, it''s a message board run by Archant who can do whatever they like 4. stop bleating to the mods everytime you get some flak, if you can''t take it, don''t dish it. 

[quote user="Danielt88"]I''m worried that people are making threads about him to be honest[/quote]

It happens all the time apparently.[:D]

Congratulations on 10,000 posts Wiz. This board wouldn''t be the same without you!! (better maybe, but not the same[;)] ) We don''t always agree but you are often worth reading and always entertaining!

Well done mate[Y]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Congratulations on 10,000 posts Wiz. This board wouldn''t be the same without you!! (better maybe, but not the same[;)] ) We don''t always agree but you are often worth reading and always entertaining!

Well done mate[Y]

[/quote]

Cheers Nutty, although I expected a fanfare.

Here''s to the next 10.000![:''(]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Well done mate[Y]

[/quote]

Cheers Nutty, although I expected a fanfare.

Here''s to the next 10.000![:''(]

[/quote]

Apparently the fanfare lost it''s spine in the Premiership season[:S]

[/quote]Dear Christ, just an attention seeking ruse. No one actually did this did they. Even if they did they would''ve done the internet community a hige favourNow kindly nob off

[quote user="BIC"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Dear Christ, just an attention seeking ruse. No one actually did this did they. Even if they did they would''ve done the internet community a hige favour
Now kindly nob off
[/quote]

Yes, and they failed, didn''t you M?

So ruining my family''s PC is great in your book is it?

And they/you call me twisted.

Jeez![:S]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wizard mate, you cannot recieve a virus through the pinkun. If someone knew your e-mail address, and sent one from their own personal email, then it is possible. There is no way to send a virus through the Pinkun as attachments cannot be sent.

And i think on another post, you sarcastically replied to Pete if your virus software got it wrong. That can, and does happen alot. Actually, Norton Antivirus once detected my AVG anti virus as virus software, as well as Microsofts Spyware removal as a virus too. I hate Norton.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]No Wiz, no-one tried to do it because for the last f*cking time, you can''t send viruses through the Pink ''un. Is it that hard to understand?[/quote]

Herpes is a virus.....that can be sent through a Pink''un! FACT!

[/quote]ARE YOU RETARDED?This is impossible as has been explained to you many times already. When will your tiny intellect be able to grasp this?And it seems from your post that you''re suggesting it was me. You can sod off.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wizard mate, you cannot recieve a virus through the pinkun. If someone knew your e-mail address, and sent one from their own personal email, then it is possible. There is no way to send a virus through the Pinkun as attachments cannot be sent.

And i think on another post, you sarcastically replied to Pete if your virus software got it wrong. That can, and does happen alot. Actually, Norton Antivirus once detected my AVG anti virus as virus software, as well as Microsofts Spyware removal as a virus too. I hate Norton.

[/quote]

My trouble is Hogesar, I have an alert going off telling me an email is infected and not to open it..........what do I do.......ignore it?

I don''t think so.

But thanks for the advice anyway.[Y]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="BIC"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]Dear Christ, just an attention seeking ruse. No one actually did this did they. Even if they did they would''ve done the internet community a hige favourNow kindly nob off[/quote]

[/quote]As someone with a bit of knowlege on matters like this I can tell you with 99% certainty, a virus cannot be sent through the pinkun website to you, it is near impossible. Even if someone did manage to hack the pinkun servers and get access to their email server I doubt that such a skilled person would take such a great risk and waste alot of effort and time to simply send a virus to you?I believe you are not lieing though and have merely been misguided and made paranoid by a piece of software that probably incorrectly labeled an email as potentially harmful.

[quote user="BIC"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

ARE YOU RETARDED?
This is impossible as has been explained to you many times already. When will your tiny intellect be able to grasp this?

And it seems from your post that you''re suggesting it was me. You can sod off.
[/quote]

Now that is paranoid!

The senders name began with an M........ not a B!

[quote user="UEA Canary"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="BIC"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Dear Christ, just an attention seeking ruse. No one actually did this did they. Even if they did they would''ve done the internet community a hige favour
Now kindly nob off
[/quote]

[/quote]

As someone with a bit of knowlege on matters like this I can tell you with 99% certainty, a virus cannot be sent through the pinkun website to you, it is near impossible. Even if someone did manage to hack the pinkun servers and get access to their email server I doubt that such a skilled person would take such a great risk and waste alot of effort and time to simply send a virus to you?

I believe you are not lieing though and have merely been misguided and made paranoid by a piece of software that probably incorrectly labeled an email as potentially harmful.
[/quote]

Many thanks for a clear answer UEA, which was very helpful and not nasty.

But I''ve spent a fortune to keep my puter safe, and not being a geek, no insult intended, I know Jack All about PC''s, I just follow the ''alerts''

Is that so wrong?

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

My trouble is Hogesar, I have an alert going off telling me an email is infected and not to open it..........what do I do.......ignore it?

I don''t think so.

But thanks for the advice anyway.[Y]

[/quote]Well no, i''m certainly not accusing you of lying. Clearly if, for some reason your virus software has said that, you''re obviously going to be angry about it and it''s fully understandable. Those that are accusing you of lieing, are in my opinion, wrong. Not being knowledgable about computers and virus software does not make you a liar.