Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

we need to make alot of noise ..

if we win our next home game , to be honest looking at barnsleys away form is fairly poor .

won two away games since november , plymouth will want to finish the season on a win .

i really think this will go down to the wire ..

plenty of noice requied for our next game !!!

[quote user="singing canary"]

if we win our next home game , to be honest looking at barnsleys away form is fairly poor .

won two away games since november , plymouth will want to finish the season on a win .

[/quote]

Anyone got any drums, I wouldn''t mind them for just this once   

[quote user="singing canary"]

[/quote]Personally I think showing support for your team in their time of need just shows how supportive you are of the regime which has brought it to its knees over the last few seasons. Thus, you are not a real supporter. Boo. [;)]

[quote user="singing canary"]plenty of noice requied for our next game !!![/quote]Yep. Hadn''t thought of that!

Noice one Cyril! [:S]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][quote user="singing canary"]

[/quote]Personally I think showing support for your team in their time of need just shows how supportive you are of the regime which has brought it to its knees over the last few seasons. Thus, you are not a real supporter. Boo. [;)][/quote]Flash - the tragedy is that some believe this!

What makes you think I don''t, Badge? Eh? Eh? You don''t know. You don''t know nothing. [;)]Should we lose Monday I''ll be attending the Doomsayers Relegation Circlejerk Party if anyone fancies coming too. [Y]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]What makes you think I don''t, Badge? Eh? Eh? You don''t know. You don''t know nothing. [;)]

Should we lose Monday I''ll be attending the Doomsayers Relegation Circlejerk Party if anyone fancies coming too. [Y]
[/quote]

I''ll be there Flash, as soon as I''ve finished at the "I''m a better supporter than you" gig.

I hear you have to answer a questionaire before entering, Beau:What has been the main cause of the club''s decline in recent seasons?a) A combination of poor managers, unforseen changes to the football landscape, bad and often costly transfers etc. There are so many reasons for the club''s decline that to pin it all on one would not only be unnuanced and naive but would also be to commit a spurious correlation fallacy. In essence, it is extremely difficult to say exactly why the club has been heading downwards without all the relevant facts and figures at hand.b) Deliac) Deliad) DeliaFortunately you have a 75% chance of getting it right. [8-|]

Flash i cannot in my post call you the names i really want ot.

You are scum - you cannot be a Norwich Supporter.

May you live a long and prosperouse life but go support soeone else.

[quote user="Disturbed"]

Flash i cannot in my post call you the names i really want ot.

You are scum - you cannot be a Norwich Supporter.

May you live a long and prosperouse life but go support soeone else.

[/quote][:''(]