Sign in to follow this  
Levi Stubbs

'official matchday clown'

[:$]The fact that NCFC employs him (AND A SIDEKICK!),for whatever payment they receive,speaks volumes.What with that,a small zoo of mascots,goal celebration music,3-2-1 ''On the ball City...''I wonder if the club have yet run out of ideas of how to make it even more of an embarrasment? (And thats without mentioning matters on the pitch of course). 

[quote user="A change gonna come..."][:$]The fact that NCFC employs him (AND A SIDEKICK!),for whatever payment they receive,speaks volumes.
What with that,a small zoo of mascots,goal celebration music,3-2-1 ''On the ball City...''
I wonder if the club have yet run out of ideas of how to make it even more of an embarrasment? (And thats without mentioning matters on the pitch of course).

[/quote]

I''m assuming you''re talking about the clown that works around the family area in the riverend? The key word their being family. That means young children, young children who find him entertaining and ammusing.

[quote user="A change gonna come..."][:$]The fact that NCFC employs him (AND A SIDEKICK!),for whatever payment they receive,speaks volumes.
What with that,a small zoo of mascots,goal celebration music,3-2-1 ''On the ball City...''
I wonder if the club have yet run out of ideas of how to make it even more of an embarrasment? (And thats without mentioning matters on the pitch of course).

[/quote]

Don''t see what your problem is [:|]

[quote user="The Walking Man"]

[/quote]

I''m assuming you''re talking about the clown that works around the family area in the riverend? The key word their being family. That means young children, young children who find him entertaining and ammusing.

[/quote]

I prefer the smug bespectacled one, wearing that wry smile and a long dark coat - that stands outside the ground making people laugh on matchdays...

Ah yes that lovely happy-clappy family club thing again.When I was a kid I used to be entertained by the football,although of course I know that entertainment on the pitch is largely a thing of the past.If kids want to see clowns and stiltwalkers their parents could take them to a circus!

[quote user="A change gonna come..."]Ah yes that lovely happy-clappy family club thing again.When I was a kid I used to be entertained by the football,although of course I know that entertainment on the pitch is largely a thing of the past.
If kids want to see clowns and stiltwalkers their parents could take them to a circus!
[/quote]

I believe that Razz does not entertain the crowd whilst the football is on...

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

But where are the clowns?
Quick, send in the clowns.
Don''t bother, they''re here.
May 3 2008 2:26 AM

[/quote]