Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Hucks believes we can do it

I know someone who lives in the states and goes to a lot of Quakes home games...anyhoo he speaks regularly to hucks and informs me that hucks is still very much committed to the club and is still a big supporter.Darren thinks that we WILL stay up and will be watching with great interest on monday [:)]Lets just hope Hucks is right [;)]

Why are you saying this, we know he still supports Norwich, when he finishes in USA, hes coming back to live in Norfol/Norwich and probley be here coaching, i thought everyone new this (:P)

I was just saying, i dont even know what you do wrong (you have been accused of being the same as Wiz havnt you?) (i dont get involved with the big long board discussions ect)

Gingerpele - [quote](i dont get involved with the big long board discussions ect)[/quote]

Would you like to?

[quote user="Grant Taylor"]i think huckerby will be back playing for us.[/quote]

You can''t beat father time. He would be best remembered for his performances whilst at his peak. Wouldn''t be a good move to play for us again.

poor bloke never wanted to go anyway , i keep thinking even if he had scored 1 or 2 goals , set up 1-or2 ,

that extra couple of points would have secured our championship status, hucks sadly missed ...

[quote user="shyster"]Gingerpele - [quote](i dont get involved with the big long board discussions ect)[/quote]

Would you like to?[/quote]well i dont really know all the ins and outs of what the board do, as far as i can tell, they give money, and employ the mnager, and there doing that well, so really shouldnt be incharge,Thats the main thing i meant :P (by not joining in the long discusions, there always about 10 pages long when someone says somehting about the board)