Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Reading are Hexed!

The dark deed and mucky ritual has now been done!

Mavis, the very odd and slightly unstable virgin, was finally sacrificed in the name of Norwich City FC, in the twighlight hours of this morning (apologies for the loud screaming!) The narled and ancient wood around my dwelling was alive with potent spell casting and messy butchery in a Hammeresque scene of sheer horror.

Trust me, Reading won''t know what hit em''.[li]

[quote user="singing canary"]god bless her soul , for such a worthy cause ..[/quote]

The only trouble is SC, her soul is now damned for all enternity, I tried to explain to her, but.....................[:(]

thats the thing with alot of women , they just dont want to listen ,

she will get used to it , theese things take time , but sometimes there is no pleasing !

[quote user="singing canary"]

thats the thing with alot of women , they just dont want to listen ,

she will get used to it , theese things take time , but sometimes there is no pleasing !

[/quote]

Maybe some hard done, wacky female, will set up a facebook tribute page for her![;)]

Great, well done on creating the inevitable loss after one of your hexes Wiz, anyone would think you wanted to see us relegated........oh yes.....you do.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Great, well done on creating the inevitable loss after one of your hexes Wiz, anyone would think you wanted to see us relegated........oh yes.....you do.
[/quote]

Oh really star?

I noticed you''ve omitted Barnsley (A Hexed team) remind me again about their 3 games in hand on us, and their recent failures, don''t forget Charltion and Southampton (again both Hexed)

I think I deserve a medal and respect..............but I won''t hold my breath!

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Great, well done on creating the inevitable loss after one of your hexes Wiz, anyone would think you wanted to see us relegated........oh yes.....you do.[/quote]since he did it almost every game last season was it? there have also been a fair few wins

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Great, well done on creating the inevitable loss after one of your hexes Wiz, anyone would think you wanted to see us relegated........oh yes.....you do.
[/quote]

Oh really star?

I noticed you''ve omitted Barnsley (A Hexed team) remind me again about their 3 games in hand on us, and their recent failures, don''t forget Charltion and Southampton (again both Hexed)

[/quote]

Oh go on, I''ll tell you when to let it out again! (whistles softly)

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Oh really star?

[/quote]

Oh go on, I''ll tell you when to let it out again! (whistles softly)

[/quote]

When he does exhale, I can imagine an overpowering rancid aroma of pickled eggs......and skunk pump...