Sign in to follow this  
Sideshow Tim

GET BEHIND YOUR FOOTBALL CLUB YOU NEGATIVE LOT

I have watched post on this forum for a couple of years now without really joining in.

The negativity from the minority of you numpty''s has kicked me up the arse to join and have my say.

I agree that we have severe problems at this football club, but can you all not get behind YOUR TEAM for the next week.

I certainly do not want to watch shite League 1 football next season.

Put your diffence''s with the Board and Management aside for a while and get behind the boy''s and i''m sure that we will all come out with the results that every single Norwich City supporter wants.

It''s now back in our hands again!!!

CITY TILL I DIE

[quote user="canarytim8"]

I have watched post on this forum for a couple of years now without really joining in.

The negativity from the minority of you numpty''s has kicked me up the arse to join and have my say.

I agree that we have severe problems at this football club, but can you all not get behind YOUR TEAM for the next week.

Put your diffence''s with the Board and Management aside for a while and get behind the boy''s and i''m sure that we will all come out with the results that every single Norwich City supporter wants.

CITY TILL I DIE

[/quote]

Easy, win 2 games and we can challenge for promotion to the Premier next season!

CITY TILL I DIE

[/quote]

So the question is, " are you going to go back to reading posts and not contributing ? ". I would suggest you continue to post, you must have twigged by now who''s who, who are the synics, the wind up merchants etc. If you have something to say, post it, not everyone is going to agree with you anyway. And by the way, I think we will win the last two games, but as I said in an earlier post,  I am completely insane ![;)][:D]

CITY TILL I DIE

[/quote]Like I''ve said elswhere, I fail to see why you can''t do both. [:S] Surely one can criticise the board and show their support for the team. [*-)]

CITY TILL I DIE

[/quote]

There hasn''t exactly been much to be positive about for far to long now, are you suggesting that we all pretend that everything has been rosy the last few years? I have supported the team through thick and thin for nearly 40 years now and will always be a fan whether I continue to have a st or not but one thing I won''t do is pretend I''m happy with the way the club has been run.

If everyone was as loud as me in support of the team at games the atmosphere at home games would be much better than it is, I do my bit at games but happen to think that the board are a clueless load of numptys who shouldn''t be anywhere near our football club. Until that changes the more astute among us will continue to be negative about the board until they are replaced, only then can we begin to feel totally positive about the club again.

CITY TILL I DIE

[/quote]

Is you village missing its idiot today?

This is a message board for people to share there opinions...when at the games we back the team 100%.....do you understand the difference between being negative on a message board and being positive in a ground? Do you need me to explain that further? Is your head hurting?

This type of post is nothing short of moronic.  Why do people like you ASSUME that the people complaining on here do not support the team?  I would suggest that whatever people (totally entitled to ) opinions, on matchday everyone is behind the team.I would love for you to tell me how someone posting a negative comment on here affects the teams performance in any way whatsoever.

CITY TILL I DIE

[/quote]

Maybe you should ask yourself that matey!

You are misinterpretating what i am saying. All i am meaning to say is that, i read on here: petitions this, demonstrations that. Beleive me if we get relegated i will the first one complaining and joining the band wagon, Just hold off for a week, lets unite and if the worst happen let''s go fricken mental and do something about it.

I''m new on here please go easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you should ask yourself that matey!

You are misinterpretating what i am saying. All i am meaning to say is that, i read on here: petitions this, demonstrations that. Beleive me if we get relegated i will the first one complaining and joining the band wagon, Just hold off for a week, lets unite and if the worst happen let''s go fricken mental and do something about it.

I''m new on here please go easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

When will the opportunity arise again for protest? I think it''s a bonus for the NCFC board that the game is on a Monday night as folk won''t hang around at 10pm to voice their discontent, (also a ready-made excuse and reason for the club media, that only a minority remained and applauded the players - and listened to the Rogernater ramble - because kids and fans need to get home).... 

If sadly, we suffer a defeat, the ideal time for the disgruntled to make their point would be in front of the Sky cameras, and when the ''parade of pump'' do their circuit of capitulation. .....I just cannot see it happening personally.....Any other club.....There would be protest if they were in a similar situation. 

Then, it''s away at Charlton next Sunday, and if we''re relegated - then we all just drift home shell-shocked after another huge kick in the kna*kers....Cue, loans return to their parent clubs, a nice long close-season for the heat to die down - with a few rumours and a plethora of patronising platitudes emanating from the voices of Carra....Then it''s all the same again...."Phew, got away with that....again," say the NCFC board.

[8]"If we''re happy and accept it clap Delia an'' the board ''clap, clap'' If we''re happy and accept it clap Delia an'' the board  ''clap, clap''  If you''re happy with our demise through your yellow tinted eyes and to me it''s no surprise, if you''re happy with our Delia clap your hands, clap,clap.....[8]