Sign in to follow this  
JF

Two wins and we stay up!

Do you think we will do it? My heart says yes my head no.

[quote user="JF"]Do you think we will do it? My heart says yes my head no.[/quote]One win will be enough as long as Barsley lose to Plymouth.Monday is the all important fixture. If

we beat Reading, who already have their play off place secured, it

could be enough to stay up.Plymouth could then not afford to lose to Barnsley because if we beat Charlton, Plymouth would be down.So long as we beat Reading, we must match Barnsley in the last game of season to stay up.

We can do it, i have no doubt about it and i beleive we will, call it blind faith, stupidty i don''t care, until we''re mathmaticly (SP??) down i refuse to give up hope.

[quote user="Lambo"]We can do it, i have no doubt about it and i beleive we will, call it blind faith, stupidty i don''t care, until we''re mathmaticly (SP??) down i refuse to give up hope.[/quote]That''s the attitude! C''mon the rest of you; let''s have more of that!!!! This is the attitude we want from our players; let''s show it as fans too.Oops; bit of a Delia moment there...[:$]

Two wins or one win and a Barnsley defeat. Although I really don''t want to rely on a favour from Plymouth!

yes two wins will be enough but after birmingham lost yesterday reading still have it all to play for so will surely come out all guns blazing? if they beat norwich and then birmingham then they still have a chance of automatic so this is a very difficult game monday