Sign in to follow this  
Robert Ketts Yellow Army

Wolverine star Hugh Jackman: "Norwich will stay up"

His comments on the video do look very scripted, but he mentioned it in a Times article years ago. Perhaps we should be lobbying him to throw a few quid in our direction?

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Van Helsing is a film about a vampire hunter, great film. 

[/quote]

Thanks Yellows49. Sounds a bit scary for me. I get enough fright wathching football!
[/quote]

It''s not scary at all, it''s got bits in that will make you laugh, not all blood and gore at all or I wouldn''t watch it.  If you''ve seen Blade and liked it you''d like Van Helsing [:D]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Badger"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Van Helsing is a film about a vampire hunter, great film. 

[/quote]Thanks Yellows49. Sounds a bit scary for me. I get enough fright wathching football![/quote]

It''s not scary at all, it''s got bits in that will make you laugh, not all blood and gore at all or I wouldn''t watch it.  If you''ve seen Blade and liked it you''d like Van Helsing [:D]

[/quote]Sorry haven''t seen Blade either (or heard of it)! I get scared watching the Jungle Book with my daughter!

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Yeh blatently scripted to be honest[/quote]If it was scripted they would have got the year of the milk cup correct lol. The fact that he made that mistake actually makes it more believable to me. Plus he''s stated it several times before I believe in news articles.

Get him in as keeper, especially if he actually has those claw things. ;o)

I heard he was a City fan years ago, didn''t believe it at the time.

[quote user="UEA Canary"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Yeh blatently scripted to be honest[/quote]

If it was scripted they would have got the year of the milk cup correct lol. The fact that he made that mistake actually makes it more believable to me. Plus he''s stated it several times before I believe in news articles.
[/quote]

wouldn''t every city fan know the year of the milk cup win? unless of course they had to quickly read a script pre interview and learn the facts ;)

jas :)

[quote user="Badger"]
Who is he?
[/quote]

I know him as Curly in the National''s production of Oklahoma! a few years back. And very good he was too!

Yes he got the date of the Milk Cup wrong, but surely the biggest inaccuracy was describing us as ''a good footballing side'' at the moment.

Anyway, I think it''s very cool that he''s a fan.