Sign in to follow this  
Robert Ketts Yellow Army

Wolverine star Hugh Jackman: "Norwich will stay up"

link is taking me to an interview with Louise''s husband, Redflap or w/e his name is. Dont wanna suffer 10 mins of him to hear Jackman, anyone got another link or is it this one ?

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]link is taking me to an interview with Louise''s husband, Redflap or w/e his name is. Dont wanna suffer 10 mins of him to hear Jackman, anyone got another link or is it this one ?[/quote]Look down the left and click on Tubes - Hugh JackmanOr on the page type this into your URL: javascript:fetchAndLoad(''21021297001_2'')

Interview "what About Norwich, Hugh"

Hugh "what about who?"

Interviewer "Norwich... its a place in england"

Hugh "never heard of it"

Interviewer "just say Norwich will stay up please"

Hugh "Norwich will stay up? what the bloody hell you on about ya flaming gala?"

Interviewer to producer "just use the first line of that t last statement"

jas :)

[quote user="one 4 the future"][quote user="......and Smith must score."]

[quote user="Badger"]
Who is he?
[/quote]

Glad I''m not the only one who hasn''t a clue....

[/quote]Van Helsing[/quote]

Van Helsing?

Still none the wiser........is he related to Claude van Damme?

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1126121770?bctid=210212970012:40Jackman: Who do you go for?Tubes: Chelsea.Jackman (points to himself): Norwich City.Tubes: Norwich City?Jackman: Yeah, Canaries.Tubes: Why?Jackman: Well they''re just a great football side, you know.* For years, ever since the Milk Cup in 1984 [/85]. Have you ever been to Carrow Road?Tubes: I have been - it''s brilliant. Jackman: Brilliant. Tubes: Yeah.Jackman: I mean if you can catch a local derby with Ipwich, that''s football at its greatest.

* A few years ago he thought the Nag''s Head was still open... He''s probably thinking 22nd is third-best placed in the Championship.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="one 4 the future"][quote user="......and Smith must score."]

[quote user="Badger"]Who is he?[/quote]

Van Helsing?

[/quote]Same here!

[quote user="Web Team - Vince"]http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1126121770?bctid=210212970012:40Jackman: Who do you go for?Tubes: Chelsea.Jackman (points to himself): Norwich City.Tubes: Norwich City?Jackman: Yeah, Canaries.Tubes: Why?Jackman: Well they''re just a great football side, you know.* For years, ever since the Milk Cup in 1984 [/85]. Have you ever been to Carrow Road?Tubes: I have been - it''s brilliant. Jackman: Brilliant. Tubes: Yeah.Jackman: I mean if you can catch a local derby with Ipwich, that''s football at its greatest.

* A few years ago he thought the Nag''s Head was still open... He''s probably thinking 22nd is third-best placed in the Championship.[/quote]Stop ruining the moment Vince! this is currently the greatest moment for Norwich this season! nay greatest moment possibly ever!

Actually.... I think this is possibly the high point of our career ?!?NEW SONG !!!!!!" Who needs an Irishman , We have an X-Man "

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="one 4 the future"][quote user="......and Smith must score."]

[quote user="Badger"]
Who is he?
[/quote]

Van Helsing?

[/quote]

Same here!
[/quote]http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0413168/                                 hugh jackman

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Van Helsing is a film about a vampire hunter, great film

[/quote]

A know a lot of ridiculous statements have been posted on this forum over the years but really, WAY, that''s taking it too far [;)]

Hugh Jackman''s an Australian actor most notably in X-Men, Van Helsing, Australia, Swordfish and, er, Kate and Leopold. Recently been voted the sexiest man alive

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Van Helsing is a film about a vampire hunter, great film. 

[/quote]Thanks Yellows49. Sounds a bit scary for me. I get enough fright wathching football!

Come on!  Its a p*ss take out of us as Norwich fans.  Hugh Jackman has no idea of who the hell we are, the clues being milk cup 1984 and the fact he cant even remember to say Ipswich!We are basically just a laughing stock, unlike Roy Keane''s Ipswich...

It wasnt a P---- take.

Hugh Jackmas family originates from round here and he has mentioned his allegiance to the Canaries many times before.

OK so he has probably never seem them play, but that doesnt stop him being a fan.