Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

where are people sitting for charton?

i for one am quite happy with my seatarea k seat w24that should be quite far towards the back so shoudnt have to many stewards telling me to sit down:L:L

Sitting at home, listening in resignation.[quote user="ginger pele lover"]i for one am quite happy with my seatarea k seat w24that should be quite far towards the back so shoudnt have to many stewards telling me to sit down:L:L[/quote]

I went to the league match and you could sit where you liked. BTW on NO account but a burger from the smaller of the two food stalls. Trust me.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Says the person who spent forever bragging on here about getting tickets for the Ipswich game?[/quote]

Just because I wanted to go to the last derby for a long time doesnt mean i want to watch our lads go out of the league at the Valley

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Says the person who spent forever bragging on here about getting tickets for the Ipswich game?[/quote]

Too true Mr Humphrey :) I thought exactly the same thing, then low and behold the next post below was yours, haha! In fact im surprised you''re not going CT, I would have thought you had an away season ticket?!

Im row U, normally i think i''d be decked head to toe in haiwaiin gear complete with armbands and a beach ball for the last game of the season but given the current situation i think i''ll give it a miss!

In other news, CT, dont be such a prick please.

[quote user="CT "]You could not pay me to go to this. As usual the sheep snap up the tickets...[/quote]CT - arrange these letters into a popular phrase or saying that message board software will block:FCKU FFO- go and support Man U and give those of us left a rest

Thats the thing ''Nuff Said''.

I do love this club, I love going to match days - used to go full of optimism and now well you know the rest.

I''m just so sick and tired of people defending Delia and her pathetic board to the hilt.

[quote user="CT "]

I do love this club, I love going to match days - used to go full of optimism and now well you know the rest.

I''m just so sick and tired of people defending Delia and her pathetic board to the hilt.

[/quote]

You old enough to remember delia saving the club in the mid-90''s?! without her and her husband, they would be no club....

She knows she no longer has enough money to stay in the position, she doesn''t want the club to go into the wrong hands and is actively looking for a new buyer...these sort of people don''t just grow on trees.

She clearly loves the club, and anyone who says any different is deluded (I for one wouldn''t lose millions and millions on a football club if I had her cash, would you?), she knows her time is over, and is looking for the best solution.

You can''t just sack the board and find a replacement in a multi-million pound industry, it simply doesn''t work like that I''m afraid

Damb it CT i hate your ethos and i hate you as a person.

[quote user="CT "]

[/quote]CT, without the benefit of hindsight, what glaring mistakes do you think the "pathetic" board made? Not loading the club with debt? Sacking managers who weren''t delivering? As Shack says in his signature "The ball is round. The game lasts ninety minutes. This much is fact. Everything else is pure theory." People make what they think are the best decisions they can at the time. Everyone makes mistakes - look at the many clubs in the sh*t with us, and below us - Leeds, Leicester, Charlton, Southampton...

[quote user="CT "]You could not pay me to go to this. As usual the sheep snap up the tickets...[/quote]there was me thinking this was a forum for norwich fans?