Plymouth v Barnsley, L         ------------------------  49 pts

Forest 50pts

Nottm Forest v Southampton, W --------------53 pts

Norwich 46pts

Norwich v Reading, W
Charlton v Norwich, L ------------------- 49pts

So its all back in our own hands,

2 wins and we''re safe,

or beat Reading and Barnsley lose at Plymouth and we''re safe.

Certainly not a time for nervous people or people who get stressed easily.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]Most of those jumped ship ages ago and just plague this board with their perverted form of loyalty.

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Most of those jumped ship ages ago and just plague this board with their perverted form of loyalty.
[/quote]

Oh I see.....Like most of the ''perverted loyalty'' shown to those who have got us into this situation?

Just can''t see Barnsley getting anything at Plymouth, can anyone else?

[quote user="cityangel"]Just can''t see Barnsley getting anything at Plymouth, can anyone else?[/quote]

I can if Plymouth have nothing to play for

[quote user="cityangel"]Just can''t see Barnsley getting anything at Plymouth, can anyone else?[/quote]I can. Solid performances recently, battling ones. Much more battling than us against Ipswich, as i am led to believe. A point against Wolves today, and i wouldn''t bet on them not getting at least another against Plymouth.

[quote user="cityangel"]Just can''t see Barnsley getting anything at Plymouth, can anyone else?[/quote]Only if we beat Reading, therefore giving Plymouth the incentive to go out against Barnsley.

I like the word gobbildygook i think it should be used on here more!

[quote user="cityangel"]Just can''t see Barnsley getting anything at Plymouth, can anyone else?[/quote]

I don''t know, Plymouth are rubbish at home and Barnsley aren''t too bad away (have won 4 away this season, I think).

I think we have to get our points against Reading, I have a feeling Charlton will beat us, I just don''t think we wil win, they have nothing to play for, last home game in Champ etc etc. 

I remember not too long ago when we went to Oldham on the last day of the season.  Oldham were down, had nothing to play for, what happened???  We got thumped 3-0!!![:(]

[quote user="Iwan is God"][quote user="cityangel"]Just can''t see Barnsley getting anything at Plymouth, can anyone else?[/quote] I can if Plymouth have nothing to play for[/quote]

But if we beat Reading they will  have something to play for, their championship status????

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Iwan is God"][quote user="cityangel"]Just can''t see Barnsley getting anything at Plymouth, can anyone else?[/quote] I can if Plymouth have nothing to play for[/quote]

But if we beat Reading they will  have something to play for, their championship status????

[/quote]

But if we lose, they''ll play out a draw.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

But if we lose, they''ll play out a draw.

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]Most of those jumped ship ages ago and just plague this board with their perverted form of loyalty. [/quote] Funny how you first appeared on this messageboard when Delia was getting a rough time over the Cullum affair and you only seem to return when shes having a bad time of it , i think your loyalty is to the cook more than the club .

We must beat Reading on Monday. That way it will still be possible for Plymouth to go down on the final day. They then can''t relax against Barnsley.

A draw would be enough to go above Forest if Plymouth win. Regardless of what happens to Barnsley we would survive.

plymouth are just about safe....

if we lose to reading 1 point will see Barnsley safe and plymouth have nothing to play for... makes it far easier.. bare in mind Barnsley have drawn the last 4... no reason they cant do it again.

defeat to Reading and we are down... we wont turn up at charlton and im sorry if i sound negative but its always been the "norwich way"

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

plymouth are just about safe....

if we lose to reading 1 point will see Barnsley safe and plymouth have nothing to play for... makes it far easier.. bare in mind Barnsley have drawn the last 4... no reason they cant do it again.

defeat to Reading and we are down... we wont turn up at charlton and im sorry if i sound negative but its always been the "norwich way"

jas :)

[/quote]

We will beat Reading Jas and then its game on.

No, Barnsley will be mentally drained after letting a lead slip in the dying minutes for the 2nd game running. I think 3 points against Reading will see us stay up now.

Yes of course they can.[quote user="cityangel"]Just can''t see Barnsley getting anything at Plymouth, can anyone else?[/quote]

[quote user="Pastry"]Yes of course they can.

[quote user="cityangel"]Just can''t see Barnsley getting anything at Plymouth, can anyone else?[/quote][/quote]

Yankees thread has put me in positive mood so I''m now confident that we''ll win tomorrow night and draw at Charlton, Barnsley will draw at Plymouth and we''ll be safe.

Only think I can''t make my mind up about is whether I can bear the stress of the trip to Charlton?

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="cityangel"]

Only think I can''t make my mind up about is whether I can bear the stress of the trip to Charlton?

[/quote]

You survived Charlton.......relax.

[/quote]

That should of course have read Fulham. ( perhaps I''m as stressed as everybody else )