Sign in to follow this  
jon francis

Face it were not getting Hucks. Crouch and Harper could be a different story

People are you all that ignorant as to think that we can afford 20 grand a week and a 1 million transfer fee face it Huckerby is not coming to Carrow Road i no im going to get called negative but its not its just realistic. It could be a different story if we could cut the price to arround 500000 and then pay around 5 grand a week but face it if you were earning 20,000 a week to play premier league reserve team football but were then offered 5000 a week to play nationwide football what would you do. Yeah thought so. Crouch could be a different story as I believe hes not our highest earner even without Huckerby and Harper so I think the best we can hope for is to get Crouch till the end of the season and see what happens if we go up and Huckerby and Harper will be packing their bags and going back to their easy life in the premier league reserve teams.

I don''t think people are ignorant Mate, just caught up in the excitement and Huckebyness..
they only need to get their heads out of the clouds to see Hucks is a no go area...
I have said on my forum, Crouch is the best bet not only for the loan reason, but he is class and works his gonads off holding the ball up, winning the ball laying it off.. he is what we need

I still think Hucks would be possible, but it''s all on Hucks.

I know are finaces are not brilliant, but this is what I''d like to see happen

Huckerby will take a pay cut

Norwich fans will start paying Money for his transfer fee

He Then plays full time for The Mighty Canaries

If Huckerby really wanted to play at Norwich, he should realize he needs to take a serious pay cut.

It''s not like he is in a dead end job

wether that happens or not, I don''t know

But, We''ll See

Keep Praying :D

OK here''s the rumour, Man c give us huckerby n pay his salary fr a year we give them green. This is only a rumour and not true. Nr is it my opinion

If huckerby wants to play for us he should be prepared to be paid little and be given a huge say 70% pay rise if we get promoted.

Personally i think that of the three Crouch would be the one we need to keep. If anyone herd the 10 minute build up we got on 5 -live on saturday then you''d appreciate that i am not the only one that shares the view. Huckerby - do we need him when we have rivers and McVeigh likewise for Harper. Crouch - Roberts (cameo roll only) Abbey (wont be the same player if he recovers) he gives us presence, can hold up the ball and isn''t all bad in the air.

OTBC

One prob with Crouch. Man City are doing great and would like to offload Huckerby if they can. Villa are doing rubbish and shaping up for a relegation scrap. Personally, i think Crouch would struggle at Villa if he went straight back in the team - he misses quite a few chances at Div 1 level - and is some way behind Angel and Vassel but O''Leary may feel he could give them something different. I have a feeling he will want him back. :(

I doubt it. O''Leary is currently playing Dion Dublin at centre back - meaning that he can''t be short of options up front. I think we''ve more chance of getting Crouch for the rest of the year than we have Huckerby, though having said that I was delighted to see Hux standing up for himself and saying that he''ll do what he wants to do, not his agent.