Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

6 pts

sadly i think it will take this monumental effort! Such a shame, because while i''m priveliged to get given rhe likes of a car, an expensive watch, a nice house... Noone can give me what i''d really want, a decent footy team to genuinely support, no tag heuer even comes close, sorry to them watch lovers out there, but i actually don''t give 2 hoots about my watch i got from my dad, it''s nice, as my car i bought is, but not as nice as survival would be! That coupled with promotion nxt year i would actually sell everything i own and more for! I''m gutted i can''t be at the last 2 games

Errr Yes???

Hey! If you had a top footy team to support would you brag

about it publicly in the motoring and lifestyle forums, thinly veiled as a

relevant post.

Just a thought to help ease your pain maybe dad will buy you one after the recession has passed.

No but seriously I would not be surprised if you are suffering more than all the unemployed Canary supporters who have to pay for their tickets out of family support or job seekers allowance - Utter shame on them all for whining like  brash rich kids.

fair point rly, my point was that, and it aint me bein rich... Was a 18th bday present a few yrs bk, i''d happily be living like a hermit wit just the clothes on my back just for us to be one of the best, it''s been so annoying supporting this 4 13 of the last 15 years and really gets to me! Sure many people feel the same

Bryan Gunn on SSN just now:"If we get 6 points we have a fighting chance, but we will probably still need something to happen for us elsewhere." (Words to that effect at least)A bit worrying when our own manager doesn''t know the permutations.

[quote user="PBTC"]Bryan Gunn on SSN just now:

"If we get 6 points we have a fighting chance, but we will probably still need something to happen for us elsewhere." (Words to that effect at least)

A bit worrying when our own manager doesn''t know the permutations.
[/quote]

lol [:D] i mean [:(]

I have to say that he didn''t inspire with hope and confidence ahead of tomorrow. I trust he''s being a bit more positive in front of the players. He looked a bit like the old rabbit in the headlights. Perhaps the Board have chosen today to tell him that he hasn''t got the job next year but will be replaced by that other old NCFC boy, Keith Webb, who conveniently resigned his post at King''s Lynn yesterday having gained the necessary management experience that he was sent away to gain.