Sign in to follow this  
Jim Smith

Tomorrow night - bearpit time!

Ok so most results have gone (reasonably) our way this weekend save for the last minute Preston goal. Its now over to the boys and the one element of our destiny we can control. I''m nervous already but the one thing i do know is we have to turn that ground into a total and utter bearpit of hostility tomorrow night and go at them from the first whistle. This is by far the biggest game in the clubs recent history. Reading have a better team than us but they are a poxy club who will backed by about 500 fans for a crucial match. Lets show them what a proper atmosphere is like.

The atmosphere for Watford was good. Now lets crank it up another notch! 

you have more chance of us winnig 9-0 then constant singing. we have picked up too many fans since the prem season who wont sing tomorrow night or ever. sad really as in the mid 90''s with 13000 at carrow road we had such a better atmosphere.

[quote user="glove1"]you have more chance of us winnig 9-0 then constant singing. we have picked up too many fans since the prem season who wont sing tomorrow night or ever. sad really as in the mid 90''s with 13000 at carrow road we had such a better atmosphere.[/quote]

Too many grannies and young kids in CR to generate a cracking atmosphere like in the old days. I have sat in the N&P and Jarrold stand enough times to know that singing isn''t something that the regulars are in the slightest bit interested in.

[quote user="glove1"]you have more chance of us winnig 9-0 then constant singing. we have picked up too many fans since the prem season who wont sing tomorrow night or ever. sad really as in the mid 90''s with 13000 at carrow road we had such a better atmosphere.[/quote]

In which case...........SSShhhhhhhhhhh [;)]

[quote user="West_London_Canary"]

Too many grannies and young kids in CR to generate a cracking atmosphere like in the old days. I have sat in the N&P and Jarrold stand enough times to know that singing isn''t something that the regulars are in the slightest bit interested in.

[/quote]I''m in the Jarrold tomorrow...they''ll have to get used to some singing i''m afraid [:)]

[quote user="if I promise to behave"]I have a season ticket in the Jarrold, I am a granny, and I sing, shout and scream. Please ; less of the stereotyping, or I take you eye out with my knitting needle.[/quote]

I am considering getting a season ticket in the Jarrold stand for next season, where do you sit.........no particular reason..........I was just wondering................as I used to be a steward..................how you got into the ground with an offensive weapon ? [;)]

[quote user="if I promise to behave"]J Block. I secrete them in my green eco NCFC Bag. Stewards don''t notice. Too busy prising my walking stick off me![/quote]

J block it is then, see you next season, we can compare walking sticks ! [;)]