Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

Let's all be really, REALLY miserable!

Or, lets not.The negativity on this board, is understandable of course. In fact i share it.Most of those who are negative, will still be at Carrow Road, singing the team on.Nervous about the match? Definately.Think we''ll win? Who knows. Most would write us off. But football is a wonderfully difficult sport to predict. So, i think we will. 2-1.And if we don''t? I''ll have no voice for the short trip back to Dereham. I''ll be miserable. But life goes on. And so does NCFC.I''m half looking forward to Monday, half dreading it. But going by the posts on this board, we''re going to have at least 3000 fans taking their own lives by jumping off the top of the Upper Barclay stand onto the pitch.Well, it''d be different half-time entertainment at least.All i''m trying to say is, OTBC, i''m sure everyone will be behind you...i know i will be.COME ON YOU YELLOWS!

Its games like the one coming up on monday and possibly next sunday that make you realise why you support a team! Nervous....you bet, but then football is supposed to be a roller coaster ride!

[quote user="Canary Pirate"]I am and have been since the Fulham game ! and I will also be home later than you as I live at Swanton Morley ! [:''(][/quote]The extra couple of miles make all the difference ;]