Sign in to follow this  
DOWN TOWN

IF YOU WERE BEING INTERVIEWED ON SETANTA TONIGHT ABOUT NORWICH WHAT WOULD YOU SAY

I AM TO BE INTERVIEWED BY STEVE ON HIS SHOW TONIGHT JUST AFTER 8 ABOUT THE GAME ON MONDAY AND SOUTHAMPTON WHAT WOULD YOU SAY IF YOU HAD THE CHANCE ?????????????????????????

I would say don''t shout at him...[quote user="BARMY ARMY"]I AM TO BE INTERVIEWED BY STEVE ON HIS SHOW TONIGHT JUST AFTER 8 ABOUT THE GAME ON MONDAY AND SOUTHAMPTON WHAT WOULD YOU SAY IF YOU HAD THE CHANCE ?????????????????????????[/quote]

[quote user="BARMY ARMY"]I AM TO BE INTERVIEWED BY STEVE ON HIS SHOW TONIGHT JUST AFTER 8 ABOUT THE GAME ON MONDAY AND SOUTHAMPTON WHAT WOULD YOU SAY IF YOU HAD THE CHANCE ?????????????????????????[/quote]hey steve just a quick question.how did a donkey like you last so long in the game?

[quote user="BARMY ARMY"]I AM TO BE INTERVIEWED BY STEVE ON HIS SHOW TONIGHT JUST AFTER 8 ABOUT THE GAME ON MONDAY AND SOUTHAMPTON WHAT WOULD YOU SAY IF YOU HAD THE CHANCE ?????????????????????????[/quote]How long is your penis?

[quote user="BARMY ARMY"]I AM TO BE INTERVIEWED BY STEVE ON HIS SHOW TONIGHT JUST AFTER 8 ABOUT THE GAME ON MONDAY AND SOUTHAMPTON WHAT WOULD YOU SAY IF YOU HAD THE CHANCE ?????????????????????????[/quote]"Where is the caps lock?"

[quote user="BARMY ARMY"]thanks for your feed back but they ran out of time so no call back[/quote]Err...did you read the feedback? [:D] [8-)]

yes was not going to use any of it just wanted to see what city fans had to say

what would i have said ?well it is back in our hand to blow it againwe are owed some luck when you look at what refs have done to us over the last few games so hope our players will grab what they are owed and win the last two games etc. etc

lets just hope they play the game they talk in the pressand if thinks even out over a season as they say then we got to score most of the 6 pans we will get in the last two games

[quote user="bristol_canary"]good job it wasn''t a written interview[/quote]Good job there was no interview [:D]