Sign in to follow this  
dazza

end of season open day

anyone know when it is ??

cant see much info on it ..... always after last game... and as its bank hol this comingh weekend im guessing its on the bank hol monday ???

Dont bother to go to end of season open day as there will only be 6 of our players there the rest will be back at their parent clubs . lol

im going purely for 1 reason and 1 reason alone.. the Supporters forum.. if we are relegated then i reckon we should turn out en Masse! lets make Delia and co squirm.

jas :)

I shall probably go just for the forum too, as you say there won''t be many players there as the loanees will have gone back and if we''re relegated the others won''t dare show their faces.

i went a few years ago and this bloke behind me in the autograph queue was slagging off andy hughes to  anyone who`d listen so when we got to the table there was jurgen colin , saf and andy hughes my kids got colin`s and safs autographs but i made a big point about having my kids pics taken with andy hughes just to p1ss loudmouth off behind me.. hughes said thankyou very much and that we`d made his day for asking, not the best player(although we`ve had far worse since ) but a thoroughly nice bloke.

[quote user="pennywise "]i went a few years ago and this bloke behind me in the autograph queue was slagging off andy hughes to  anyone who`d listen so when we got to the table there was jurgen colin , saf and andy hughes my kids got colin`s and safs autographs but i made a big point about having my kids pics taken with andy hughes just to p1ss loudmouth off behind me.. hughes said thankyou very much and that we`d made his day for asking, not the best player(although we`ve had far worse since ) but a thoroughly nice bloke.[/quote]

There won''t be any queues this year with no Hucks or Dion [:)]