Sign in to follow this  
ncfcfaithful

Dirty Washing

Well i''ve been at work since 7 and all I can do is think about tonights match.

Now i''m no fan of the current board or the way the club has been run but it''s clear tonight we must get behind the team and regardless of what happens we can''t afford to wash our dirty laundry in front of the Sky cameras.  If we go behind the fans will be even more important and we must get behind the team as much as possible.

I remember going one down at home to Bayern Munich and the noise from the fans helped spur the team on and should this happen we must aim to do the same again.  This is bigger than any match in our recent history and to a man we must do our best!

I know that certain areas of the ground do not create much noise but if you want to sing just do it.  Don''t worry about the quiet old man or family next to you just show the passion and desire that you expect of the players and hopefully this will transfer to the players on the pitch.

I''m sure 99% of people are already thinking this but I just needed to get this off my chest before what is going to be the longest day of my life!! OTBC

[quote user="ncfcfaithful"]

Well i''ve been at work since 7 and all I can do is think about tonights match.

Now i''m no fan of the current board or the way the club has been run but it''s clear tonight we must get behind the team and regardless of what happens we can''t afford to wash our dirty laundry in front of the Sky cameras.  If we go behind the fans will be even more important and we must get behind the team as much as possible.

I remember going one down at home to Bayern Munich and the noise from the fans helped spur the team on and should this happen we must aim to do the same again.  This is bigger than any match in our recent history and to a man we must do our best!

I know that certain areas of the ground do not create much noise but if you want to sing just do it.  Don''t worry about the quiet old man or family next to you just show the passion and desire that you expect of the players and hopefully this will transfer to the players on the pitch.

I''m sure 99% of people are already thinking this but I just needed to get this off my chest before what is going to be the longest day of my life!! OTBC

[/quote]

Totally agree with you here.  It is going to be like a lot of other "massive games"...We will sing OTBC at the beginning of the game with all our heart, then they will all sit down, bite nails and wait for the all important goal.  Personally, I hope I am wrong and the fans blow me away tonight.  I know one thing, that I, once again, will be singing my heart out and will be going home with a headache and sore throat!!