Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

Predictions for tomorrow

City  1  Reading  2 [:''(][:''(][:''(][:''(][:''(][:''(]................[|-)] Close season[|-)]..........................wake up......what happened[:O].....why are we playing Leyton Orient ? 

2-0 City. setting up a final day loss for both us and Barnsley, sending them down on goal difference

[Y]

(P.s: This is only because my previous prediction was proved wrong after Barnsley got a point at Wolves, still, I still believe ...)

I really dont know.

I''ll say what i hope it is more than i think it will be......... 2-1 to us

I think one of the scorers will be cody [:)]

COME ON NORWICH!!!

Reading 6-0 NorwichCan''t say i entirely believe this myself, but i''m scared s****less at the moment.I always get a feeling in these type of games that we''ll just implode, and do a "Fulham".

[quote user="John"]Reading 6-0 NorwichCan''t say i entirely believe this myself, but i''m scared s****less at the moment.I always get a feeling in these type of games that we''ll just implode, and do a "Fulham".[/quote]I''m not so much pessimistic, as i am "Unstable"[:$]

3-0 to Reading.Sorry but I think we are going to bottle it big time.  [:(]

[quote user="the artist formerly known as VIYAG"]

Ok I will kick off...got 1-1 written all over it. Plucky performance but not three points and the oppo goal to be dodgy in some way

[/quote]

Don''t think we''ve got the mental strength to pull this one off. Everyone is clutching at straws and the players will know as the first Reading goal hits the back of the net that the game is up. We will be outplayed throughout by a superior team with a spring in their step, enjoying our beautiful playing surface and leaving us totally bamboozled in midfield. It will not be pleasant viewing as all lingering hopes evaporate and leave a horrible stomach churning sensation. I''ll give us a consolation goal which will be of no consolation. 4-1 Reading. I''m on good form at the moment, predicting 3-2 Ipswich last week. Please let me be wrong this time.

Just had an awful feeling this afternoon that we will lose 4-0, I really hope this isn''t the case!A win would make me very happy.

I get this feeling we will win by the odd goal in 7. 4-3 City. 2 a piece for Lee and Cody

1-2 Reading , we have looked a team that will be relegated all season long and i dont think we will wriggle off the hook , can only hope it brings about the end of Smith and a new beggining for the club.

[quote user="John"]Reading 6-0 Norwich

I always get a feeling in these type of games that we''ll just implode, and do a "Fulham".
[/quote]

No that''ll happen in death Valley on Sunday (lol )........

I think we''re going to nick the Reading game 2-1 tonight but have a horrible feeling that somehow we''ll be in the bottom three at the final whistle at Charlton.

I''m going to agree with Smithy and go for 2-1. We are currently better than Reading believe it or not. Our respective last 10 games are :-

Norwich W4 D1 L5 F11 A11 Pts13

Reading  W2 D6 L2 F9 A11  Pts 12

Suggests a tight game maybe 1-1 but I think we''ll shade it[:)]