Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

team for tonight...

with archant reported crofty as 50-50,,,i don''t see the point in risking/playing the boy if he can''t give his usual all action 100% effort - cos without he don''t offer much...and carney hasn''t impressed me one ounce (unless as a 20 min impact sub) - so druro comes in at left back,,,leaving plastic further up the pitch...and with mooney out - its gotta be cody''s chance to shine alongside battler lee - leaving tricky lee to provide the ammo on the right wing...clinkers and rusty pick themselves as the centre mid pairing - cos there''s no plan b!!!

marshysemmy                 doc                  shax                druro

gow                    clinkers             rusty                plastic

cody                  leeimo - this line-up will give us a fighting chance - but i''m guessing the legends will fudge and fluster - and bottle out - picking a half fit croft and 20 min man carney on the wings and gow up front with lee - cody on the bench...

I''d agree with your selections LGT, my only question mark would be whether to play Bertrand and Lappin or Drury and Bertrand.But sadly I think you''re right about Cody being left out in favour of playing Carney and Crofty