Sign in to follow this  
Bovril

Were on Sky....

The two matches to be chosen are:Plymouth vs. BarnsleyCharlton vs. NorwichThis is pending on the Birmingham matched being currently played, should they clinch promotion tonight the above fixtures are on sky.

Please let this be true after the ticket fiasco. Not as good as being there, but better than the internet commentary.Actually having said that, I subscribed to Sky Sports, which at the time I couldn''t really afford, to watch the Fulham match. I guess the omens aren''t good [+o(]

[quote user="The Lord"]The two matches to be chosen are:

Plymouth vs. Barnsley
Charlton vs. Norwich

This is pending on the Birmingham matched being currently played, should they clinch promotion tonight the above fixtures are on sky.
[/quote]

That would be great news for all of those fans who couln''t get tickets, maybe they''ll do a big screen in one of the lounges at the club so fans can get together to laugh and cry and get stressed [:D]

Good news if true, won''t get my hopes up yet though. Especially as you said Birmingham result depending..

If its true, what kind of site online shows it, I have skysports, but will be at work (at an internet cafe) which i cant get out of, but want to watch the match live, not later, as someone will txt me after/during the game, and will spoil the suprise, or i will look at the score.

If it''s on Sky there''ll be lots of online streams GP. I''m sure someone can suggest a couple of good places to start to look.

The Lord, the Sky website says two Championship games on the Sunday, but not what they are. How confident are you we will be on?And if we are, is anyone reading who wants to watch in the pub, Derby or Nottingham?

There goes that. Reading v Birmingham and Palace v Sheff Utd will surely be the two picks.You can bet also on Monday it will all be about Reading gunning for promotion. The fact it''s our biggest game in however many years will be a mere footnote to Sky.

In typical style Ross Wallace sinks an absolutely beauty in the 88th minute to deny Birmingham promotion, giving hope to Sheffield United and Reading.With these issues now still to be reserved the matches will be:''Reading vs Birmingham''EITHER ''Plymouth vs. Barnsley'' OR ''Charlton vs. Norwich''

I doubt it, promotion will override relegation. Sheff Utd are now probably favourites for automatic, can''t see Sky letting that one slip.

[quote user="The Lord"]In typical style Ross Wallace sinks an absolutely beauty in the 88th minute to deny Birmingham promotion, giving hope to Sheffield United and Reading.

With these issues now still to be reserved the matches will be:

''Reading vs Birmingham''
EITHER ''Plymouth vs. Barnsley'' OR ''Charlton vs. Norwich''
[/quote]

Where are you getting this information from Lord, can''t see anything on Sky''s website??

It''s Reading v Birmingham and Palace v Sheff Utd being shown.  Just confirmed on Sky Sports News.  Looks like only one channel and red button option.