Sign in to follow this  
YankeeCanary

NOW IT'S Up TO US!!

Dear Mr. Getalife.I see where you are coming from. I understand how easy it is for a lack of clarity to lead to misinterpretation, having been guilty of said crime myself.I do think you are being a little pessimistic however; the corresponding result was 2-0 to Reading, when they were playing superbly & a draw was on the cards until 80-odd minutes when they scored, they scored the 2nd on the break when we were going for the equaliser. Our only decent stroiker - Lita - was ineligible (like Mooney - but now there are still Lee, Gow & Cody in the squad) And the results have been generally better against good teams (Wolves, Brum, Cardiff).OTBC!!!!!

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Pah! I don''t know ''NOW IT''S UP TO US!....The US get everywhere....Vietnam, Grenada, Cuba, Iraq, Afghanistan...and now they think they''ll save us from relegation by sending the 82nd Airborne and a few Navy soccer seals.....It''ll take us another 60 years to pay them back.

Damn Yanks, caused enough trouble in East Angular during the 1940s....Bubblegum, silk stockings an'' chasin'' our wimmin!

[/quote]

Fairly successfully too Mello. Also, my understanding was the chasing was going both ways. I suppose the one-way system in Norwich was thought of way too late.

Can''t imagine many of us will get much sleep tonight with worrying about tomorrow but I''m off to try.

Big day tomorrow for us all so remember no negative words on here and positive thoughts only.

[quote user="cityangel"]

Can''t imagine many of us will get much sleep tonight with worrying about tomorrow but I''m off to try.

Big day tomorrow for us all so remember no negative words on here and positive thoughts only.

[/quote]

yes Mummy!

[quote user="old yellow bird"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote] yes Mummy![/quote]

I do admit I''ve aged these past few weeks yellow bird but I don''t look that old do I?? [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="old yellow bird"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote] yes Mummy![/quote]

I do admit I''ve aged these past few weeks yellow bird but I don''t look that old do I?? [:)]

[/quote]

Perhaps your wings just need a good flap angel?

COME ON YOU YELLOWS! I WANT TO HEAR CONSTANT   NOISE COMING THROUGH THE RADIO FOR THIS ONE SUCH THAT I CAN HARDLY HEAR THE COMMENTATORS.