Sign in to follow this  
Account Closed

If Only We Could Loan Roy Keane as Manager.

For the for the last two matches then I believe we would have an evens chance of staying up.As we are now, one point is all I expect -and that’s were my money is- from the two crunchiest of matches  in the history of NCFC .I wish so much that it were otherwise but alas we just haven’t enough skill, motivation or leadership to do any better than we are.Note that the bulk of our team will be elsewhere next season and that they have their own families and futures to consider so putting it in where it hurts risking injury makes little sense to them. It is only the fans who get relegated and not the team of plenty as they are merely wandering minstrels playing their music to the highest bidder seeking affluent lifestyles more like mercenaries in the guise of idols.Lucky old Dipswitch, I wonder if all those bankrupt small business''s owed money by that bunch of ''Arthur Daleys'' will cheer along with the forthcoming and inevitable success or simply dream about getting back a little what they are rightfully and morally owed by that ''family club''.The Mafia purports to family club values however no comparison is suggested here, they have honour and always pay their debts.For those who may feel this irrelevant little post is full of negativity and bitterness then I say to them 10/10 for comprehension  and thank you for reading it.

Your overall sentiments aside, I still think it''s too early to know whether Keane can translate his passion as a player into that of a manager of men. I do know that I would love to have 4 ounces of whatever Alex Ferguson had in the bottle at half-time during yesterday''s match against Spurs.

I do know that I would love to have 4 ounces of whatever Alex Ferguson had in the bottle at half-time during yesterday''s match against Spurs.Reportedly our manager (Yes the one who''s  frame reflects 1001 social and formal dinners with champers toasts) is a pal of Sir Alex so maybe some hints on how to handle the event will be forthcoming. Do the honourable thing and ''Fall on your sword'' is not helpful at this point in time Sir Alex I was thinking more in terms of motivating the team.