Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Go Jamie lad Go!

Wizwhile i normally enjoy your posts and i find you to be one of the better posters in here, im bewildered by your love for Cureton.Just because the guy loves the club and once painted his hair green. Cureton has been decidedly average since his return. Nobody can deny he has had some good games and has scored goals but his all round game is poor and of course he misses more than he scores.Plain and simple he his definitely not what we need at this point in time and id much rather see Cody get a go instead. I think Gunn will go with Gow and Lee up front with Cody on from the bench.Considering he hasnt featured for 3 months i think it would be madness to even include him on the bench.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

In todays EDP, Gunn hinted at a recall,ora roll for Curo tonight.

There''s hope for us yet.[Y]

[/quote]

Is the normal teaboy unavailable?

[quote user="Barclayman your Carrow Road SuperHero"]Wiz

while i normally enjoy your posts and i find you to be one of the better posters in here, im bewildered by your love for Cureton.

Just because the guy loves the club and once painted his hair green. Cureton has been decidedly average since his return. Nobody can deny he has had some good games and has scored goals but his all round game is poor and of course he misses more than he scores.

Plain and simple he his definitely not what we need at this point in time and id much rather see Cody get a go instead. I think Gunn will go with Gow and Lee up front with Cody on from the bench.

Considering he hasnt featured for 3 months i think it would be madness to even include him on the bench.
[/quote]

But don''t you think Barclayman, that Jamie''s undoubted experience would count over Cody''s greenness?

PS. Cody''s a new hero for me.........next season.

[quote user="Barclayman your Carrow Road SuperHero"]Wiz

while i normally enjoy your posts and i find you to be one of the better posters in here, im bewildered by your love for Cureton.

Just because the guy loves the club and once painted his hair green. Cureton has been decidedly average since his return. Nobody can deny he has had some good games and has scored goals but his all round game is poor and of course he misses more than he scores.

Plain and simple he his definitely not what we need at this point in time and id much rather see Cody get a go instead. I think Gunn will go with Gow and Lee up front with Cody on from the bench.

Considering he hasnt featured for 3 months i think it would be madness to even include him on the bench.
[/quote]

But don''t you think Barclayman, that Jamie''s undoubted experience would count over Cody''s greenness?

PS. Cody''s a new hero for me.........next season.

[/quote]

I would love for ''Jamielad'' to do well as much as you, Wiz. However, He just hasn''t got it anymore & his experience doesn''t give him that yard of pace back. Cody has got the pace & we all know he has the confidence to put the ball in the back of the net. Has Jamie?

[quote user="Metatron"]The only ''roll'' for Jamie tonight should be a cheese and pickle one.[/quote]

ROFLMAO..............how''d I mess that up![:$]

If he has then obviously there was no vote. Because if there had been, you would still

hear the sound of my voice screaming, Nay, nay, oh, dear God, one

thousand times nay!

[quote user="Barclayman"]Wiz

while i normally enjoy your posts and i find you to be one of the better posters in here.

[/quote]

Excuse me?

[/quote]Well it made me laugh.

[/quote]

he has had a bad season...... it didnt seem to be effecting him when he nearly ran me over crossing the road in his 08 plate Bentley last week in the city!!

I am also a Jamie fan Wiz,

But personally I would prefer Cody to start at least, he may be "green" in this league but his eye for a goal will stand him in great stead at most levels. He also seems to be unfazed by the occassion and his youthful enthusiasm might give the other players a lift.

IMHO

[quote user="Gentleman Jim"]

I am also a Jamie fan Wiz,

But personally I would prefer Cody to start at least, he may be "green" in this league but his eye for a goal will stand him in great stead at most levels. He also seems to be unfazed by the occassion and his youthful enthusiasm might give the other players a lift.

IMHO

[/quote]

I can respect that viewpoint Jim.........it has its merits[Y]

[quote user="Metatron"]The only ''roll'' for Jamie tonight should be a cheese and pickle one.[/quote]

Cor! that''s made me feel hungry. I''d love a cheddar and onion roll right now. I might have to have one later.

[quote user="Jim Kent"]My two cents:

Start Cody and have Jamie on the bench.

I would be shocked, if Jamie Started tonight.[/quote]Totally agree Jim, McDonald deserves a runout! He''s more likely to score imo.

[quote user="Pablos pubic perm"]

Cor! that''s made me feel hungry. I''d love a cheddar and onion roll right now. I might have to have one later.

[/quote]

Yep. A cheese and pickle roll really does indeed sound very advertising right now. With a pint of ice cold Pepsi to wash it down. [:P]

If Gunn starts with Cureton tonight all faith in him as manager will be lost as far as I am concerned. He must start with Cody !!!