Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

VIDEO: Norwich City v Reading preview

Why would anyone buy a Mac....[quote user="ITFC or NCFC......NCFC"]I wish I could see them, but for my darn Apple Mac!

Thanks anyway! [:)][/quote]

[quote user="Pastry"]Why would anyone buy a Mac....

[quote user="ITFC or NCFC......NCFC"]I wish I could see them, but for my darn Apple Mac! Thanks anyway! [:)][/quote][/quote]

In case it rains?

[quote user="ITFC or NCFC......NCFC"]I wish I could see them, but for my darn Apple Mac!

Thanks anyway! [:)][/quote]I watch them quite happily on my Mac. You just need flip4macAs for why anyone would want to buy a Mac. Well, I was a PC fan through and through for years. I''ve built many PC systems from scratch and turned my nose up at Macs for being a one box solution for people who don''t know about computers. Until recently I had 4 neworked PCs running in my house. I say ''running'' but that''s not exactly true because my experience is that Windows is (and always has been) slow, unstable, buggy as hell, wide open to viruses, trojans and the like, not to mention often being counterintuitive. I could go on....  In any case, in the end I got so darned sick of having to reinstall Windows time and time again on my various PCs that I made the switch to an IMac - and it''s the best computer decision I''ve ever made. I''ve now sold one of my other PCs too and have purchased a Mac mini instead and fully intent to switch the other PCs to Macs when finances permit. The Leopard operating system is beautiful, secure, stable and intuitive. Put simply - Macs work! I''m a convert!