Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]glad to see my selection came romping home - ipo at 9/2...hoping for another academy win now...[/quote]It was a decent selection, I had it down as part of my accumulator too, I knew it was the last game at Ninian Park but the odds considering the Roy Keane effect were great.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

I found this week really hard so had to search even deeper than usual for a good''un. And that took me to the second tier of Spanish football. Top of the league Deportivo Xerez play host to bottom of the league Sevilla FC 2. Although Deportivo only just scraped a 2-1 win away earlier in the season, the 22 places and 50 points difference has made me convince.

Nigel: Please note this is Deportivo Xerez and Sevilla 2 in the second tier of Spain. It is nothing to do with Sevilla or Deportivo of the top flight. [:)]

Deportivo Xerez V Sevilla FC 2 - Home win.

[/quote]

Nutty, incase you couldn''t find my result as it was in a low league. It finished 2-0 to Deportivo [Y]

Thanks Shaun and well done with another win[Y] If you PUPs find the game I will find the result[;)] But of course I also have to find a price to tell Billy! However you are safe in the Spanish lower leagues because they are always on Boyle.

Unlucky Obiwan. I just saw Wolfsburg lost at Cottbus too. Was a brave attempt though and I hope you will be back for another go if we can secure the Free Bet for next season.

I will be back with the stats when I can but I believe Norwich were selected so it won''t be ''til later in the week....[:)]...

Tut,tut,tut Doris, we don''t do sorrys here.[;)] You gave it your best and that is all that is required on the free bet thread.[:D]

Good attempt Obi, you''ll get lucky next time.

Are any of you pups having a pint before tomorrows game?? If I can get to Norwich in time(bit of a rush to be in time for kick off usually) I''d like to say hello.  Nutty??

Can''t promise I''ll make it but I promise to give it my best shot.

Inchy''s right Doris. Don''t be sorry for giving your best selection because that''s all anyone can ever ask of you.

I''ll be in Morrisons stuffing my face before the game Inchy, then the Lower Barclay Bar & Trill[;)] It would be good to say hello, maybe we can work something out when we present the cheque to Foncy? In fact what to you PUPs think about that? We could do a Friday evening again or a Saturday after the season is over?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Inchy''s right Doris. Don''t be sorry for giving your best selection because that''s all anyone can ever ask of you.

I''ll be in Morrisons stuffing my face before the game Inchy, then the Lower Barclay Bar & Trill[;)] It would be good to say hello, maybe we can work something out when we present the cheque to Foncy? In fact what to you PUPs think about that? We could do a Friday evening again or a Saturday after the season is over?

[/quote]

Nutty was thinking (always dangerous).

How about a Pinkun site Bafta awards to be done at the same time.

You know the format, Most amusing post, best newcomer, best poster in the role of a pratt. etc.

Any thoughts?

Voted for by posters.

Top three announced final presentation at your place with pups trophy night.

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

Nutty was thinking (always dangerous).

How about a Pinkun site Bafta awards to be done at the same time.

You know the format, Most amusing post, best newcomer, best poster in the role of a pratt. etc.

Any thoughts?

Voted for by posters.

Top three announced final presentation at your place with pups trophy night.

[/quote]

Well of course I''m up for it Butler my friend. But I guess for the purpose of this thread it should be PUPs awards. A lot of the potential award winners don''t venture on these pages. But there''s no reason why we couldn''t do that as a seperate thing to the free bet.

Quick stat-attack update :-

10 of us were 4-4 for April so congratulations to Fonejack[*] Inchy[*] MisterC[*] Bump[*] Shaun[*] Broadslim[*] Butler[*] Trent[*] Yankee[*] & nutty[:O]

There''s no change this week at the top with the leaders all picking correctly. Watch out for our friend Fonejacker who is 15-18 and 83%. A selection in the last 2 weeks would give you a place on the final table sir, right up in the mix[Y]