Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

I''m going closer to home;Wolves to beat Barnsleys

Right - here goes!! After much deliberation, through an excellent list of naps, I have arrived at the following 6 teams for selection this week;

Wolfsburg v Cottbus- Home win

Anderlecht v Dender - Home win

Manchester United v Tottenham - Home win

Arsenal v Middlesborough - Home win (this is my nap too)

Oxford v Northwich - Home win

Rangers v St Mirren - Home win (early start for this game)

Great picks Obiwan[Y] Just noticed that Wolfsburg are actually away to Cottbus, still should happen though. Thanks for the tip about the early kick off, I''ll make sure these are with Billy in plenty of time. Hope you are enjoying your week so far, the real excitement will begin and 12:15 tomorrow...[:)]........

My nap this week takes me to Serbia -

Partizan Belgrade vs. OFK Belgrade - Partizan to win.

I cannot see anything other than a home win for Partizan here.

Best of luck Obi[:)][Y]

havn''t been on this for a while, but i''ll go for a little gamble at Wolves to win away at barnsley :O

Sorry I''m late, I''m here and I aim to continue my good run of form in Russia withZenit St Petersburg to beat Khimki FK

Sorry I''m late this week, but I have got a note from my mum excusing me !

Good luck Obiwan canary.

My pick is in Division 1 MK Dons v Walsall - Home win

Greetings PUPs The bet is on so thanks to Obiwancanary and Billy Dixon we have

4/6     Wolfsburg                 Hissing, Shacks
1/4     Anderlecht                Inchy
1/2     Manchester Utd       Beaus, Jellytot, Jim
8/15   Arsenal                     Fellas, Hughesy, Muddy, Obiwan
4/11   Oxford                      Doris, Lapp
4/11   Rangers                   Sparkos

Which will win for the Academy £79.10p.  Which is nearly half as much again than when I ran the same bet through one of the big bookies and found the return would only be £55.00. This really does go to show how well Billy looks after us. Even though I say this every week it’s always worth repeating -  Billy would welcome each and one of you PUPs and treat your bets the same as this.
Now we kick off at 12:15 with Rangers. Man Utd are next at 5:30pm then Anderlecht at 8pm. All being well we will go undefeated over night and then it’s Arsenal at 1:30pm on Sunday followed by Oxford at 4 and Wolfsburg at 5pm.
Well done Obiwan and good luck all you PUPs. [:)]

Hello all from Cuzco, Peru. Back from a 40km trek, pretty shattered. Good to hear of a Wolves equaliser, final game it is! (I happen to be in Vegas for the Hatton fight on the saturday night, Norwich v Charlton kicks off around 5am USA time on the sunday morning, so looks like im going to have to find a bar with sky or an internet cafe!)Anyway its a bit too late to change my pick, I would have had Rangers or Anderlecht I believe if I managed to get on the net a bit earlier. But as im not in time the pick I made on last weeks thread of Fort William v Keith will have to do. The game is already over, not sure what the result was yet though.

[quote user="Trent Canary"]Hello all from Cuzco, Peru. Back from a 40km trek, pretty shattered. Good to hear of a Wolves equaliser, final game it is! (I happen to be in Vegas for the Hatton fight on the saturday night, Norwich v Charlton kicks off around 5am USA time on the sunday morning, so looks like im going to have to find a bar with sky or an internet cafe!)

Anyway its a bit too late to change my pick, I would have had Rangers or Anderlecht I believe if I managed to get on the net a bit earlier. But as im not in time the pick I made on last weeks thread of Fort William v Keith will have to do. The game is already over, not sure what the result was yet though.
[/quote]

They struggled to a 5-0 win

Yes yes Obiwan! Manchester United now 4-2 ahead[Y] Football matches last 90 mins as we found out this afternoon. 10 mins to go! Come on you reds[:^)] Wash yer mouth out nutty [:)]