Sign in to follow this  
Matt Juler

Norwich v Reading - London Venue

For those unable to make it to Norwich for the final home game of the season on Monday night, the Offside Bar in Islington will be showing the match live on their Big Screens. With a Premiership match on TV the same evening (Newcastle v Portsmouth), this will probably be the only venue in London where our vital game takes centre stage.

See www.CapitalCanaries.com for more info.

I live 1 hour outside of London and would but im working the next morning mate :(We went to school together btw Matt , if its the same Matt that went to Benji.

[quote user="Matt Juler"]Yes, that''s me... I''m heading up to Norwich, can''t miss such an important game![/quote]

Quite.

You can leave London at 5.30pm and still make the game. Anyone worth their salt will be there.

OTBC.

ah I figured, you will know me pretty well as I was the heads son ;) Last time i saw you was Besty''s wedding and we were having a moan about Grant !

I have got a meeting till 5 and im 1 hour south of London, prolly gonna listen on the radio as if i go to the pub i will get drunk with joy or misery and not make work tomorrow !