Sign in to follow this  
Block E Buh

Cody to start

It seems likely that Cody will start tonight as Monney and Croft are both out. I think Cody will shine with 90 mins under his belt, or even a good 75mins! Lets get behind him and see the goals fly in!

Cody McDonald had a pitch, Carrow Carrow Road,

And on that pitch he scored a goal, Carrow Carrow Raod,

With a goal here, another goal here, there a goal, here a goal, everywhere a goal,

Cody McDonald scored a goal, Carrow Carrow Road!

Gow is just a shadow of himself on the wing, want to see him play up front tonight at least for a while.

[quote user="M.A.T.T"]

It seems likely that Cody will start tonight as Monney and Croft are both out. I think Cody will shine with 90 mins under his belt, or even a good 75mins! Lets get behind him and see the goals fly in!

With a goal here, another goal here, there a goal, here a goal, everywhere a goal,

[/quote]

Don''t be too sure of that Matt, in this morning''s EDP, Gunn talks about Curo having a roll tonight![Y]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="M.A.T.T"]

[/quote]

Don''t be too sure of that Matt, in this morning''s EDP, Gunn talks about Curo having a roll tonight![Y]

[/quote]

What>????? Really? Oh joy, well, if he gets 10 chances then that means he will score one!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="M.A.T.T"]

[/quote]

[/quote]If Cureton plays any part whatsoever tonight i will be furious. He hasnt played 1 minute for 3 months so theres no way he can have any positive impact on tonights game.Id rather see Gow and Lee up front with Cody coming on for the last 25 mins.

Cody deserves a full 90mins may even be worth a little bet cody first goal scorer and us winning 2-1........

Wiz sorry mate but jamie is s**t.

Cureton is past it, and if you cant see that then why the hell are you posting on a football forum as you evidently cant see the evidence of your own eyes.[quote user="First Wizard"]Oh Jamie Jamie![Y][/quote]

I do have a soft spot for Jamie, but there''s no denying that his best days are behind him. He hasn''t played any part for us over the last few months, introducing him now is not a good idea in my opinion.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]Getcher net son !  We''s gorn fishin'' in the Wensum fer Jamies'' balls !

[quote user="Hoolahoop"]I do have a soft spot for Jamie, but there''s no denying that his best days are behind him. He hasn''t played any part for us over the last few months, introducing him now is not a good idea in my opinion.[/quote]But by saying he''s good when everyone else in the entire Western hemisphere disagrees, Wiz can garner more attention for himself...

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Curo might play? The ball boys will be busy.
[/quote]

I heard the club actually pay the ball boys when Curos playing!