Sign in to follow this  
Have Heart

I've made a little birthday wish.....................

It''s my birthday tomorrow and the last thing I want to do is wake up with a black cloud above my head due to us losing tonite,

So this year i''ve made a little wish that tonight no matter how i feel about gunn, the board etc etc that we win and we show all those watching that we are good enough and determind enough to stay in this league!

Come on city! tonight is the night where our fortunes may start to change.

I''ve also made a little bet cody to score first and norwich to win 2-1 60/1 odds not bad at all.

So this goes out to everyone no matter where you stand in regards to the board, our manager whatever tonight put this one side a lets all hope that we get the result that we so need.

[quote user="Have Heart"]

It''s my birthday tomorrow and the last thing I want to do is wake up with a black cloud above my head due to us losing tonite,

So this year i''ve made a little wish that tonight no matter how i feel about gunn, the board etc etc that we win and we show all those watching that we are good enough and determind enough to stay in this league!

I''ve also made a little bet cody to score first and norwich to win 2-1 60/1 odds not bad at all.

So this goes out to everyone no matter where you stand in regards to the board, our manager whatever tonight put this one side a lets all hope that we get the result that we so need.

[/quote]

Happy Birthday for tomorrow,lets hope we all get a nice present from Norwich City FC tonight,three points is a must and my feelings towards the board and Gunn don''t matter come 19:45 i will be screaming for the team from minute 1,as per usual.

[quote user="Have Heart"]

[/quote]

Happy Birthday for tomorrow, mine was yesterday, so a win tonight would round off the weekend just right.  Let''s hope your Birthday isn''t ruined, even if we lose try and enjoy your day.

[<:o)][<:o)]