Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Is your bum squeaking yet?

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Canary02 III"]

It''s ten to four in the morning and I haven''t slept yet. This is worse than before the Fulham game.

The problem is this game is the key. Win this and the permutations from Plymouth-Barnsley will undoubtedly give us the inside track. If we don''t win, Plymouth are safe and have nothing to play for. Plus if we do win the psychological effect on Barnsley, having thrown away winning positions in the last two games, will be immense.

[/quote]

Know what you mean about being awake half the night, I was fretting and couldn''t settle, last time I looked at the clock it was ten past 2, then all I heard for the next hour was next door chucking her ringpiece up (she''s preggers), so I didn''t get to sleep until after 3 and up at just after 7.

[/quote]

Same for me, was still awake at 2pm and woke up at 6am feeling sick. Can''t remember ever being this stressed!

[/quote]

lol glad I aren''t alone then, I too feel sick to my stomach from nerves.

i had some odd dream about winning but Clingan being sent off or injured or something - it was a bit vauge as dreams can be. i''d happily take winning and having one player injured...