Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Is your bum squeaking yet?

For sure mine is.

I''m actually feeling physically sick about the game tomorrow, it''ll be torture to watch.

And Mrs Wiz wants me at least a mile away from a radio when we play against Charlton!.

Anyone as nervous as me?[:$]

Without wanting to be too crass, I''m shi**ing myself! I was confident of a win tomorrow until Brum threw their lead away. I just hope Reading don''t have too much for us!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

For sure mine is.

I''m actually feeling physically sick about the game tomorrow, it''ll be torture to watch.

And Mrs Wiz wants me at least a mile away from a radio when we play against Charlton!.

[/quote]

Now explain dear Wiz, is this beacause:-

a You want them to win

b. You want them to lose (see previos posts)

c.The virgin wants her money

d. You are filling in time waiting for Sunday lunch

e.You had to much curry last night

f. Your post count needs topping up

g You are just a faithfull fan and feel just the same as most of us.

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="First Wizard"]

For sure mine is.

[/quote]

Now explain dear Wiz, is this beacause:-

a You want them to win

b. You want them to lose (see previos posts)

c.The virgin wants her money

d. You are filling in time waiting for Sunday lunch

e.You had to much curry last night

f. Your post count needs topping up

g You are just a faithfull fan and feel just the same as most of us.

[/quote]

Part f and part g Butler![;)]

No, I think we will beat Reading and them its down to the last game, I know Reading are a very good team, BUT we are at home and we will do the business, we have beaten Wolves and Cardiff when no one outside of Norwich gave us a chance so why not add Reading to the list.

COME ON NORWICH 

I''m really looking forward to the game. I think we will win. But if we DON''T.......... It will still be Tuesday in the morning and life will go on!!!!

I''d never really understood this phrase until this season.  Don''t think I''ve ever been more nervous ahead of a football match.

Against the current top six so far at home this season we have played 5 gaining 11 out of the 15 points from 3 wins, 2 draws, scoring 10 and conceeding just 5 goals... 

The players should draw comfort from this and deliver the sort of performance that they ARE capable of,  with passion committment and pace. 

(if only they could have done that for 23 games but that the whole story of this sqaud - automatic promotion contenders on week,  work shy shysters and deserving relegation fodder the next)

When Barnsley scored yesterday I had to head straight for the bathroom.  I was taking a dump when Wolves equalised. 

Slightly more information that you really wanted, but true nevertheless.

lol Cherub  [:D]

Wiz I''m getting a little nervous, and will no doubt have to visit the loo''s several times before KO, so it will be very squeaky bum time for me tomorrow night [:S]

[quote user="canary cherub "]

When Barnsley scored yesterday I had to head straight for the bathroom.  I was taking a dump when Wolves equalised. 

[/quote]

Given that Barnsley scored in the 58th and Wolves in the 84th, that must have been one hell of a dump CC![+o(] Has the Attleborough sewage system collapsed?[:D]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="canary cherub "]

[/quote]

Given that Barnsley scored in the 58th and Wolves in the 84th, that must have been one hell of a dump CC![+o(] Has the Attleborough sewage system collapsed?[:D]

[/quote]

Your interest in my bowel habits is a little bit worrying . . . fortunately there are other forums that can cater for your needs

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

lol Cherub  [:D]

Wiz I''m getting a little nervous, and will no doubt have to visit the loo''s several times before KO, so it will be very squeaky bum time for me tomorrow night [:S]

[/quote]

I have sky sports 49, but I''m so uptight now, I''m watching Corrie, either that, or finish a bottle of Jack Daniels![:S]

[quote user="No Quarter"]I can''t f**king wait!! This is why I love football and NCFC, for games like this - BRING IT THE F**K ON!!![/quote]THATS THE SPIRIT[Y]

[quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="canary cherub "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Your interest in my bowel habits is a little bit worrying . . . fortunately there are other forums that can cater for your needs

Errr....It wasn''t me who decided to share my bowel habits with the forum, but if you want to be arsey about it , please feel free![:D]

[/quote]

It''s ten to four in the morning and I haven''t slept yet. This is worse than before the Fulham game.

The problem is this game is the key. Win this and the permutations from Plymouth-Barnsley will undoubtedly give us the inside track. If we don''t win, Plymouth are safe and have nothing to play for. Plus if we do win the psychological effect on Barnsley, having thrown away winning positions in the last two games, will be immense.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="canary cherub "][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="canary cherub "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Errr....It wasn''t me who decided to share my bowel habits with the forum, but if you want to be arsey about it , please feel free![:D]

[/quote][/quote]

I think this is just papering over the crack(s)

[quote user="Canary02 III"]

It''s ten to four in the morning and I haven''t slept yet. This is worse than before the Fulham game.

The problem is this game is the key. Win this and the permutations from Plymouth-Barnsley will undoubtedly give us the inside track. If we don''t win, Plymouth are safe and have nothing to play for. Plus if we do win the psychological effect on Barnsley, having thrown away winning positions in the last two games, will be immense.

[/quote]

Know what you mean about being awake half the night, I was fretting and couldn''t settle, last time I looked at the clock it was ten past 2, then all I heard for the next hour was next door chucking her ringpiece up (she''s preggers), so I didn''t get to sleep until after 3 and up at just after 7.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Canary02 III"]

[/quote]

Know what you mean about being awake half the night, I was fretting and couldn''t settle, last time I looked at the clock it was ten past 2, then all I heard for the next hour was next door chucking her ringpiece up (she''s preggers), so I didn''t get to sleep until after 3 and up at just after 7.

[/quote]

Same for me, was still awake at 2pm and woke up at 6am feeling sick. Can''t remember ever being this stressed!