Sign in to follow this  
Karl Pilkington

Cureton and Otsemobor

I saw them in Rocos today, just the 2 of them, having a carvery sunday lunch. They were there 5 minutes, they disppeared for a couple of minutes came back paid and went.

Not overly interesting I know....

[quote user="Karl Pilkington"]I saw them in Rocos today, just the 2 of them, having a carvery sunday lunch. They were there 5 minutes, they disppeared for a couple of minutes came back paid and went.

Not overly interesting I know....[/quote]its fact...they are having an affair...

[quote user="missing in action"][quote user="Karl Pilkington"]I saw them in Rocos today, just the 2 of them, having a carvery sunday lunch. They were there 5 minutes, they disppeared for a couple of minutes came back paid and went. Not overly interesting I know....[/quote]
its fact...they are having an affair...
[/quote]

But surely Ots would be too lazy and when he did start up, go too fast... and Jamie just miss altogether?

[:P]

[quote user="Orange Crush"]

[quote user="missing in action"][quote user="Karl Pilkington"]I saw them in Rocos today, just the 2 of them, having a carvery sunday lunch. They were there 5 minutes, they disppeared for a couple of minutes came back paid and went. Not overly interesting I know....[/quote]its fact...they are having an affair...[/quote]

But surely Ots would be too lazy and when he did start up, go too fast... and Jamie just miss altogether?

[:P]

[/quote]if jamie shot a load, he would probs miss!

[quote user="Badger"]They ate very quickly![/quote]Otsemobor lazily shoved it into his mouth, whilst Cureton continued to miss with every shot - ruining his new suit in the process. Damn gravy stains.

[quote user="Karl Pilkington"]I saw them in Rocos today, just the 2 of them, having a carvery sunday lunch. They were there 5 minutes, they disppeared for a couple of minutes came back paid and went. Not overly interesting I know....[/quote]

5mins, are you sure??

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Karl Pilkington"]I saw them in Rocos today, just the 2 of them, having a carvery sunday lunch. They were there 5 minutes, they disppeared for a couple of minutes came back paid and went. Not overly interesting I know....[/quote]

5mins, are you sure??

[/quote]

I sense a bit of exageration here?!....

[quote user="cityangel"]

5mins, are you sure??

[/quote]

Maybe 10mins tops. They didn''t eat even half the food they got. The plates were taken to the Kitchen and thrown away when they returned.

I can confirm they were on Oranje Juice, I can''t confirm the presence of Vodka!!