Sign in to follow this  
10 Bryceland

Lap of thanks tonight.

As tonight is the last home game I am assuming that, whatever the result, the players and staff will lap the pitch with a banner thanking us for our support this year.  Unlike previous years I do not feel like standing around and clapping them as they go past.  I fee totally let down by the players.  I would like to leave immediately.  I have never, and will never, boo a City player during a game but feel my disapproval of their attitude and performances over the season should be recorded.  However, I believe we will still have a good chance of avoiding relegation after tonight.  So what do I do?  Should I disappear immediately after the game and leave them to it or should I grit my teeth and applaud them in the hope of inspiring them on Sunday.  And speaking of Sunday, do we applaud them after the game when we HAVE avoided relegation?

I wont hang around tonight.  It will be the third year in a row that I have not bothered.  Its the only way I know how to show what I think of the dross we have had over the last three seasons.

Charlton I will clap if we stay up, but I will not be dancing around like we have won something!  If we are down I will be out of there so fast my feet wont touch the ground! 

[quote user="10 Bryceland"]As tonight is the last home game I am assuming that, whatever the result, the players and staff will lap the pitch with a banner thanking us for our support this year.  Unlike previous years I do not feel like standing around and clapping them as they go past.  I fee totally let down by the players.  I would like to leave immediately.  I have never, and will never, boo a City player during a game but feel my disapproval of their attitude and performances over the season should be recorded.  However, I believe we will still have a good chance of avoiding relegation after tonight.  So what do I do?  Should I disappear immediately after the game and leave them to it or should I grit my teeth and applaud them in the hope of inspiring them on Sunday.  And speaking of Sunday, do we applaud them after the game when we HAVE avoided relegation?[/quote]

got a feeling it will be a lap of appreciation in front of the stewards alone.

Wot?

The fans could do a lap around the players so that they can thank us.

This lap could be part of the end of game pitch invasion to "show our thanks" to The Board and to let us see Doomcaster crying as he will be chucked off of the FA comitees he is on.

I have a horrible feeling i will be in tears after 90 mins tonight...I pray they wont rub my nose in it asking for applause..Sorry if i seem negative i just feel so let down......

Well, I have not stayed for three seasons now - I do not want the players or board to think I am happy with the efforts, so call it a personal protest.Bearing in mind it is forecast to persist it down, and the fact that we may well get stuffed, and I think its going to be the worlds smallest walkaround.[quote user="10 Bryceland"]As tonight is the last home game I am assuming that, whatever the result, the players and staff will lap the pitch with a banner thanking us for our support this year.  Unlike previous years I do not feel like standing around and clapping them as they go past.  I fee totally let down by the players.  I would like to leave immediately.  I have never, and will never, boo a City player during a game but feel my disapproval of their attitude and performances over the season should be recorded.  However, I believe we will still have a good chance of avoiding relegation after tonight.  So what do I do?  Should I disappear immediately after the game and leave them to it or should I grit my teeth and applaud them in the hope of inspiring them on Sunday.  And speaking of Sunday, do we applaud them after the game when we HAVE avoided relegation?[/quote]

To the Norwich  team.. Instead of walking around after the match to thank me for my continued support how about thanking me and the other 24,000 or so die hards by playing out of your skins tonight..Leave the singing and shouting and support to us!!.Please please .please just do the business..Turn up like your careers depend on it, whatever  your parent club is..Then after the match you can run off the pitch clapping as you go.That would do for me!!.....

[quote user="10 Bryceland"]As tonight is the last home game I am assuming that, whatever the result, the players and staff will lap the pitch with a banner thanking us for our support this year.  Unlike previous years I do not feel like standing around and clapping them as they go past.  I fee totally let down by the players.  I would like to leave immediately.  I have never, and will never, boo a City player during a game but feel my disapproval of their attitude and performances over the season should be recorded.  However, I believe we will still have a good chance of avoiding relegation after tonight.  So what do I do?  Should I disappear immediately after the game and leave them to it or should I grit my teeth and applaud them in the hope of inspiring them on Sunday.  And speaking of Sunday, do we applaud them after the game when we HAVE avoided relegation?[/quote]

I will feel a sense of anti-climax if Norwich do stay up, as it will be thoroughly undeserved given the performance of the team and the management of the club

Maybve you should hang around and tell them how crap they are?

Not to mention give thanks to Delia & Co for relegating us to the 3rd Division?

No???  Too spineless for that... toddle off home like good boys and girls hey???

[quote user="Smudger"]

Maybve you should hang around and tell them how crap they are?

No???  Too spineless for that... toddle off home like good boys and girls hey???

[/quote]

would love to see something happen tonight if we lose....

[quote user="glove1"][quote user="Smudger"]

Maybe you should hang around and tell them how crap they are?

[/quote]

would love to see something happen tonight if we lose....

[/quote]

Well open your lungs and sing ''DELIA OUT'' then regardless of what anybody around you may have to say about it.

I am off down the pub soon and I will certainly be singing some DELIA songs, especially if we lose.