Sign in to follow this  
Disturbed

A proud Apologist

That is what you will call me so i got in there first.

The arogant minority who spout dome and gloom on a daily basis form behind there keyboards are what no football team wants as supporters The anger vented towards Delia is totally unwarrented but furtunately outside a few hundred that use these forums it is not a view held by very many.

Delia is the only one keeping NCFC afloat. No one else is putting money in. The club runs at a loss - as do most football clubs these days.

If we do NOT get relagated and new investement does NOT come along we will have a similar season next year.

If we do NOT get relagated and new investement DOES come along we can start to rebuild.

If we go down the club will curb expenditure to match whats coming in. We will still have a "better" side than most in the 1st div but there will be no class. We may or may not come back up. If we go into administration we will not get back up for a few years but this is very unlikely.

I would love to see investment and one day it will happen - but not for while due to current recession.

So instead of being silly keyboard idiots get behind the team for what is the most important match a our beloved carrow road for many years.

OTBC

[quote user="Disturbed"]

That is what you will call me so i got in there first.

The arogant minority who spout dome and gloom on a daily basis form behind there keyboards are what no football team wants as supporters The anger vented towards Delia is totally unwarrented but furtunately outside a few hundred that use these forums it is not a view held by very many.

Delia is the only one keeping NCFC afloat. No one else is putting money in. The club runs at a loss - as do most football clubs these days.

If we do NOT get relagated and new investement does NOT come along we will have a similar season next year.

If we do NOT get relagated and new investement DOES come along we can start to rebuild.

If we go down the club will curb expenditure to match whats coming in. We will still have a "better" side than most in the 1st div but there will be no class. We may or may not come back up. If we go into administration we will not get back up for a few years but this is very unlikely.

I would love to see investment and one day it will happen - but not for while due to current recession.

So instead of being silly keyboard idiots get behind the team for what is the most important match a our beloved carrow road for many years.

OTBC

[/quote]

Cheers fella, best laugh of the week!  [img]http://carrowroad.net/carrow1/Smileys/new/rofl.gif[/img]

"So instead of being silly keyboard idiots get behind the team for what

is the most important match a our beloved carrow road for many years."
Practically the only sensible part of this post.

Are you ironic, Disturbed? Yesterday you busted my chops for making an ironic joke about board-outers. [:P] http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1654622/ShowPost.aspx

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Mr Doncaster ! We have been waiting for you to speak publically.[/quote]No we haven''t. If anything, it''s the last thing i''d want to hear [:)]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Are you ironic, Disturbed? Yesterday you busted my chops for making an ironic joke about board-outers. [:P]

http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1654622/ShowPost.aspx
[/quote]

lol i was in a bad mood yesterday!

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Disturbed, a question... very important..

Were you involved in the Delias Barmy Army chant ???

[/quote]

Nope - never will - never have

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Does anybody else think that terms like ''board apologist'' and ''Delia sympathiser'' are a bit strong? [*-)]
[/quote]

Its just name calling by extremists with extremists views so it no matter what they call me

It''s more the fact most of the people that want delia out and come out shit shite like "board apologist" are rude, arrogent prats who will only get behind the team if we''re winning week in week out.

I remember when most of the users on this forum wanted Worthy out, Myself included, we were told then we were in the minority. Be interesting to see if the voice of discontent reaches the same ear bleeding volume in the ground that it did during Worthy''s last game in charge should the worst happen tomorrow.

[quote user="Disturbed"]

[/quote]

Is this the same "Disturbed" who said on another recent thread re Peter Cullum "He can keep his money"? 

[quote user="Lambo"]

It''s more the fact most of the people that want delia out and come out shit shite like "board apologist" are rude, arrogent prats who will only get behind the team if we''re winning week in week out.

[/quote]

Strange also how if anyone wants the board removed and changes made, then it means they don''t support the club and only do so if we win!

I''ve supported the club for more than 35 years through thick and thin...but this is the worst state i''ve ever seen the club and team in! Time comes when you have to be cruel to be kind!

Well done, but you''ve mixed up your words - you should have called yourself "Proud", as your post would have been better entitled "A Disturbed Apologist"

[quote user="Bayve Desleigh"]

I remember when most of the users on this forum wanted Worthy out, Myself included, we were told then we were in the minority. Be interesting to see if the voice of discontent reaches the same ear bleeding volume in the ground that it did during Worthy''s last game in charge should the worst happen tomorrow.

[/quote]Yes I remember that too - getting rid of Worthy was going to get rid of all of our problems as I recall - ditto Chase, Grant, Roeder, Gunn, Smith etc.Now there are frequent calls for certain types of fans to be disallowed as well - women, old people, children, middle classes, men who come with their famiies! (See a number of other threads for evidence.)

[quote user="Badger"][quote user="Bayve Desleigh"]

[/quote]

Yes I remember that too - getting rid of Worthy was going to get rid of all of our problems as I recall - ditto Chase, Grant, Roeder, Gunn, Smith etc.

Now there are frequent calls for certain types of fans to be disallowed as well - women, old people, children, middle classes, men who come with their famiies! (See a number of other threads for evidence.)

[/quote]

Those calls are entirely justified too, if you''re not male aged between 20 to 50 with blonde hair and blue eyes then you should be shot upon entering the turnstiles.

[quote user="Bayve Desleigh"][quote user="Badger"][quote user="Bayve Desleigh"]

[/quote]Yes I remember that too - getting rid of Worthy was going to get rid of all of our problems as I recall - ditto Chase, Grant, Roeder, Gunn, Smith etc.Now there are frequent calls for certain types of fans to be disallowed as well - women, old people, children, middle classes, men who come with their famiies! (See a number of other threads for evidence.)[/quote]

Those calls are entirely justified too, if you''re not male aged between 20 to 50 with blonde hair and blue eyes then you should be shot upon entering the turnstiles.

[/quote]But Bayve, you have brown hair...  No, wait, there is a precedent, you''re ok if you''re the leader...  Do you have a moustache ?

[quote user="Disturbed"]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]Does anybody else think that terms like ''board apologist'' and ''Delia sympathiser'' are a bit strong? [*-)][/quote]

Its just name calling by extremists with extremists views so it no matter what they call me

[/quote]Well I''ve been told by a friend of a friend, if we lose tonight Delia will declare Martial Law at Carrow Road