Sign in to follow this  
Pi$$ed As A Mattress

A question from my wife...

After she made the treck down to Poorman Road with me last week the wife waited until we hit the Long Stratton area and then dropped the question....

Would you rather spend a night with the woman of your dreams OR would you rather see Norwich City beat Ipswich 5.0?.

Now I had made a firm decision by the time we passed Dunston Hall but I wondered what your answers would be.......Honestly?

p.s. I went for the 5.0 thrashing

[quote user="Pied as a Mattress"]

After she made the treck down to Poorman Road with me last week the wife waited until we hit the Long Stratton area and then dropped the question....

Would you rather spend a night with the woman of your dreams OR would you rather see Norwich City beat Ipswich 5.0?.

Now I had made a firm decision by the time we passed Dunston Hall but I wondered what your answers would be.......Honestly?

[/quote]5 - 0 too - sad isn''t it!

[quote user="Pied as a Mattress"]I did try and haggle and asked for a 3.0 win and a night with my second choice.....She said No[/quote]How about 1 - 0 and 20 minutes with 5th choice?

Jenny Agutter in either the nurses uniform from American Werewolf in London or in the outfit from Logan''s Run - for a whole night?

Sorry Jenny wins, unless I can actually be in the Norwich team, scoring all 5 goals, at the North stand end and then get to run behind the goal and slap all of the scummers in row A after the 5th..

it was Rod Stewart who once said "though i love my music, and i love my Women, football will always come first"

never a truer word said Rodney.

jas :)

I got a speeding fine the other day (caught on camera slightly over excitedly driving to the Watford match) My friend asked me would I rather take the 3 points on my licence or 3 points on the table for Norwich...

the licence lost... I think I''d actually rather lose it for 6months than lose tonight... arrgghhh

OTBC

[quote user="PissedasaMattress"]

[/quote]Why did you get married?

I just asked the missus and she said ''I already know your answer!''

5-0 it is!

So you''d all take a 5-0 win over the scum (which may have no other bearing on the division) over say....a night of complete mental animalistic sex with Megan Fox.......I am a very ardent NCFC fan - but i''d be snuffling for truffles all night in a fox hole I''m afraid!!!  I''d tape the match and watch it the next day with a pint and memories that no-one could take away from me.  Plus I''d have taken some pictures on my phone surreptitiously and shown them to my mates, so maximum Kudos points. 

I''ve thought about this too much haven''t i.......

After a moments thought, I have to say I''d forsake City thrashing Ippoo for the chance of a night of passion with the woman of my dreams. In fact I could even tolerate Ippoo thrashing us five nil if I could have that night of horizontal exercise!

The original answer surely should have been instinctive... You are the woman of my dreams, dear! Anyway, I''d go with the 5 nil thrashing!!!!!